I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 25 - Two months left with a girlfriend who is dating an useless person.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a new Roschach test now? I don't understand how it can be perceived that way.
I mean, saying something like this is just silly and immature.
Why don't you actually point out what I said that's wrong?
Why don't you actually prove how perceiving the meaning of words using their defined meaning is wrong?
Ah. It's because you can't.

Double-page supporter
I mean, saying something like this is just silly and immature.
Why don't you actually point out what I said that's wrong?
Why don't you actually prove how perceiving the meaning of words using their defined meaning is wrong?
Ah. It's because you can't.
No I'm not saying you are wrong nor I'm right. And that's the why i called it a roshach test. It's a mere reflection of your state of mind and past.

I apologize if it's like I'm offending you. Maybe I'm wording it too aggressively.

Dex-chan lover
O great!, now she is breaking the 4º wall and talking directly to me... it hurts, and not in the good "may i have another" kind of way

Dex-chan lover
This is her saying that however he manages to fail, she'll be by his side, watching and excitedly waiting to see it.

Yeah that's not how I was reading it. To be honest, "overreach yourself" made no sense to me, I mostly inferred from the rest. English isn't my native language though, I'm not going to pretend my understanding of it was better.

Dex-chan lover
No I'm not saying you are wrong nor I'm right. And that's the why i called it a roshach test. It's a mere reflection of your state of mind and past.

I apologize if it's like I'm offending you. Maybe I'm wording it too aggressively.
Well you were said you don't understand how it could be interpreted that way, too, and quoted the post, but I accept your apology, and I'll apologize for my aggressiveness in response, and we can leave it there.

Users who are viewing this thread