I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 26 - I want to give an interesting impression to a girlfriend who is dating a useless pers…

Dex-chan lover
Is she able to produce an interesting talk herself? Not typical woman bullshit.
This page alone shows she's extremely interesting person to speak with, if you not convinced, you can start from the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Damn, author's making things personal. Guess one too many people shared this manga with their SO. :huh:

Double-page supporter
This page alone shows she's extremely interesting person to speak with, if you not convinced, you can start from the first chapter
Is she? If you are verbal masochist then yes.
All I saw is arrogant critique of all words and deeds of our poor MC. People who try to find and uncover your imperfections in such dull and non-stop manner are very unpleasant to talk. Even with closest ones.
Some arrogant women do exactly same things to strangers. Wrong opinion, wrong talk, wrong look - the list of yours imperfections she could list endlessly.
I guess, the pitiful girl with her arrogance rejected all people around her (we almost didn't see other her interactions with people except MC). Only MC has enough low self-esteem (or he is a masochist) to talk with her relatively constantly.

Dex-chan lover
Is she? If you are verbal masochist then yes.
All I saw is arrogant critique of all words and deeds of our poor MC. People who try to find and uncover your imperfections in such dull and non-stop manner are very unpleasant to talk. Even with closest ones.
Some arrogant women do exactly same things to strangers. Wrong opinion, wrong talk, wrong look - the list of yours imperfections she could list endlessly.
I guess, the pitiful girl with her arrogance rejected all people around her (we almost didn't see other her interactions with people except MC). Only MC has enough low self-esteem (or he is a masochist) to talk with her relatively constantly.
aaah, I see now. It's not your genre, and you came here to bitch about it, while also insulting other readers.
Well, you know the drill

Double-page supporter
It's not your genre, and you came here to bitch about it, while also insulting other readers.
If author will continue with such one-sided relationship and s/m shit I'll drop the manga eventually. But I'll be here for some time hoping for development.

Double-page supporter
I want the MC to take the girls words to heart and strive to improve himself

Dex-chan lover
If author will continue with such one-sided relationship and s/m shit I'll drop the manga eventually. But I'll be here for some time hoping for development.
Real development will probably happen in the serialization (which I'm just going over to read after this). If there's any real development here it will probably just be a wrap-up.

Users who are viewing this thread