I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 5 - The train ride home with the girlfriend who is dating a useless person.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with translator on this one, would be catching hands if someone told me this. I truly think it's good to have people tell you to improve yourself if there is a problem with you but this is just the artists barely disguised masochist fetish lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a by-stander in an abusive relationship reading this.

I'm wondering if I should stay for the complete Yandere shift when BF-kun gets his act together (which will probably never happen).
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
It's painful.... but at the same time... someone willing to accept you for your flaws is pretty rare...

Sad part is... she likes you for your flaws...
'Like' is pretty weird word in this case. She's just having fun, nothing near love or sympathy.

Sometimes women like to choose somebody pitiful, harmless and boss him around for a very long time. I saw and heard pretty similar phrasing and arguments. In some cases man becomes an alcoholic and 'regains' on woman beating her after every booze.

Dex-chan lover
thanks dawg for the easter wishes i went church and Jesus is back yeahhhhhhhhhhh
happy easter to you mr tler

Dex-chan lover
I can't quite understand the composition of the picture? Where are they? Is she sittng? Or is she...standing over POV-kun?
She's definitely sitting in front of a dimly-lit window and looking up. It's not the restaurant from before, it doesn't look like public transit. Could it be at one of their homes?

Hmm, next to her could be a person's arm, though. Hmmm.

Aggregator gang
She's definitely sitting in front of a dimly-lit window and looking up. It's not the restaurant from before, it doesn't look like public transit. Could it be at one of their homes?

Hmm, next to her could be a person's arm, though. Hmmm.
Shes just sitting in a trian or a bus, look there's more people sitting on each side. It's just not really well drawn since it's a background i guess

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell who needs self-esteem therapy more, the MC or the author
I think this manga is too on the nose not to be satire, but then again, Poe's Law... which leads me to believe that if we can't tell, it's because the MC and the author are probably one and the same.

Users who are viewing this thread