I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 9 - A morning after a sick day with a girlfriend who is dating a useless person. Side note…

Dex-chan lover
So if he chooses to visit his girlfriend and helps her recover, then he'd be on the road of ridding his "useless" trait, which may in turn change their relationship bit by bit. On the other hand, if he follows her word and leaves her be, then their relationship likely won't make much progress.

Dex-chan lover
So if he chooses to visit his girlfriend and helps her recover, then he'd be on the road of ridding his "useless" trait, which may in turn change their relationship bit by bit. On the other hand, if he follows her word and leaves her be, then their relationship likely won't make much progress.
The issue there is that the only reason she is with him in the first place is that she's useless. If I remember right, in a previous chapter, it's even been told verbatem by the author that she just isn't interested in functional people, and even less in people who clean up their act, so him beterring himself would also lead to him being dumped, ultimately.

Users who are viewing this thread