I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
But he was kinda sharp around the waifu.... Although still kinda, he really didn't get the point... Maybe he'll be faithful to the waifu? No harem?
I hope not. Really not a harem kind of guy. Not to mention the fact that MC and Si Eun are cousins...not too weird since they're probably far enough apart genetically, if you want to get into the technicals. Nonetheless, I'd rather see them be just the familial duo. Something like, she dotes on him like a sibling in a way that's fitting for her cool personality, but sort of acts as a wingwoman for MC and Ha Neul once she "gets the memo".

Might just be me, but I'm tired of the "dense protag gets all the girls because cool and dense" trope. I wanna see "dense protag is dense to every girl except for those of the girl he's actually interested in, and 'every girl' is only extras and not supporting roles" be more of a thing. MC being good at everything except being loyal to one romantic interest always repels me from these types of stories.

Aggregator gang
I hope not. Really not a harem kind of guy. Not to mention the fact that MC and Si Eun are cousins...not too weird since they're probably far enough apart genetically, if you want to get into the technicals. Nonetheless, I'd rather see them be just the familial duo. Something like, she dotes on him like a sibling in a way that's fitting for her cool personality, but sort of acts as a wingwoman for MC and Ha Neul once she "gets the memo".

Might just be me, but I'm tired of the "dense protag gets all the girls because cool and dense" trope. I wanna see "dense protag is dense to every girl except for those of the girl he's actually interested in, and 'every girl' is only extras and not supporting roles" be more of a thing. MC being good at everything except being loyal to one romantic interest always repels me from these types of stories.

Can't remember the name for the life of me, but there was an isekai where 2 rival gamers ended up in the same game and not only stayed monogamous but jumped to an alt universe to help their alt selves get together. The entire story was basically just them flirting with each other the entire time as they saved the world. Great story.

Edit: It was Ending Maker. The Regressor and the Blind Saint is another.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread