But none as dense as our protagonist

qsrb2a.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This dense motherfucker-
Well, I guess this is confirmation he only has eyes on bunny girl

Dex-chan lover
* MC getting confession note with heart stickers *

"AHA YOUVE TRIGGERED MY TRAP CARD, PREPARE TO DUEL!!"

Anyone knows similar manhwa or manga or whatever, please recommend it here. Really appreciate your contributes!

Double-page supporter
I know the soul in the MC's body is older than what he actually looks like, but damn I love the interaction with the female characters. Smooth job, kid. Smooth job. (y)

This is adapted from a Korean webnovel, correct ? Without diving into spoilers, is there still a lot of content left before we actually get to the high school life ? I'm expecting the MC meeting and fighting against the GameMC. I hope both will become friendly rivals.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
But he was kinda sharp around the waifu.... Although still kinda, he really didn't get the point... Maybe he'll be faithful to the waifu? No harem?
If by any chance MC were to be chosen as next heir to the clan, I would expect him to be betrothed to his cousin(♀️). Wasn't it said that the clan has a responsibility to produce strong hunters. In which case, uniting two young prodigy through matrimony seems like a logical course of action. Heck, the grandfather had 4 wives (including the already deceased MC's grandmother). So MC getting an harem with Bunny and Cousin(♀️) doesn't sound unreasonable.

it's gonna be funny if he just said it to fuck with bunny girl but i'm gonna be really concerned if he's seriously thinking it's an actual duel notice.
People around here have too little faith. I get why, but this one has already proven to have an extra brain cell when he noticed the bunny get jealous and complimented her.
I am of the opinion that he said that to tease her a bit, I might have done the say in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
People around here have too little faith. I get why, but this one has already proven to have an extra brain cell when he noticed the bunny get jealous and complimented her.
I am of the opinion that he said that to tease her a bit, I might have done the say in that situation.
and you're having too much faith lmao i have seen manhwa/manga that deviates to thing that were established already just to add some bullshit razzle dazzle and make it "not boring since mc struggles in some ways" or even "make mc be dumb in convenient areas just to emphasize someone's role".
that's why i have "but" because some author retcons their characters just because they can.

Double-page supporter
So we finally have Haneul back, but "for how long" is the real question.
Any bets on how long she sticks around before getting banished for the MC's next solo arc? We had her for about 1 1/2 chapters last times so I'm gonna be adventurous and say we keep her for full 3 chapters counting this one! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
If by any chance MC were to be chosen as next heir to the clan, I would expect him to be betrothed to his cousin(♀️). Wasn't it said that the clan has a responsibility to produce strong hunters. In which case, uniting two young prodigy through matrimony seems like a logical course of action. Heck, the grandfather had 4 wives (including the already deceased MC's grandmother). So MC getting an harem with Bunny and Cousin(♀️) doesn't sound unreasonable.
Yeah... It does make sense in terms of ensuring their clan remains strong. It just that, there are too many harem already, I just wish that this one isn't. But that's just my opinion tho. As for how the story would unfold, it's as you said, the harem would most likely be there.

HELL YEAH MC!!!
BEAT THAT GIRL UP ON A DUEL, LETS GOOO 🔥 🔥 🔥 🤑

Dex-chan lover
everyone calling the MC dense answer me this. How aware were you at the age of 12 when someone was interested in you, and how many times have you in the years since had the realization of "oh wait, they were flirting with me".

Dex-chan lover
He is an elementary school student!?! Why the fuck are they acting like high schoolers?!??

Users who are viewing this thread