I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 17

I'm still curious if old type of vampire hunting works on them like holy water, stake, silver. It'd be pretty stupid if that worked

Double-page supporter
man this series go thru waifus faster than the speed of light.

Damn, I was bewitched too; fangs, lips, tongue, and oppais.😳 Also that shot from behind when Lilly apologized to Lock was totally necessary. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I was beginning to wonder whether the donation beg was even gonna show up, but there it was on the last page

I love this! This is definitely better by a mile compared to other mangas with similar genres or general plot idea I guess? Looking forward to the next chapter. Lowkey gives me Seraph of the End vibes thanks to the human v vampire war thing.

Dex-chan lover
Normally the protagonist unknowingly collects a harem that follows him, but here we also have the king who makes sure Lock won't miss out on any potential candidates XD

Fed-Kun's army
@shinyray01
7c6.jpg

Liking this. Thought it was just generic monster, but this is eldritch big bosses and vampires. What else not to love

@Bluubuckets Simply squeezing the matter that close is enough to cause a fusion reaction. If matter reaches neutron star density, you're going to be releasing energy via nuclear fusion. You would also fundamentally change the nature of that matter, so the monster should not have come out the same. What would happen with such a small amount of matter is that all the protons and neutrons will fuse together into one giant nucleus, and as soon as it's undone it's going to be a massive cascade of nuclei being destroyed as they decay back to stable atom nuclei. The amount of energy produced in the fusion and the subsequent decay are going to be enormous. The fact that the mass reached this density in the first place is the problem, not how briefly it reached said density.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they should take the fight to the vampires, not always wait for the vampires to infiltrate their kingdom and cause massive damage, like kill the populations of whole villages. That's no sustainable way to wage war.

Users who are viewing this thread