I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
@lazerus56 - the final page features God Fowl Gerberga. He is kind of like Ordinary Japanese Schoolboy Who Got Cheat Powers, except he is a rooster.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the last chapter, if it was to be left hanging, is an awful cliff hanger.
This? This takes the cake

??????? Whuh?????? Chicken?????!!!!!!!!!???

.....goddang it, now i remember that chicken attack song...... with japanese actor if i remember it right...

Dex-chan lover
a boy? Not interested unless he's actually a girl. Skip quest, make babies with Cellis

53ZP6QT.png

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge
actually he is a girl. due to certain reason she need to hide it. It will be revealed much ltr though[ /spoiler]

Is this one of the 4 Heavenly Kings from Taberu dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the MC will stop presenting himself as a F rank adventurer like that.
I can understand that you try to not stand out at first, but that's dumb to do it after doing an amazing feat.

"I just destroyed your high level illusion without a sweat. Hi! I'm a novice adventurer. "

Dex-chan lover
@FireWyvern98 Because it's big and has pretty defined, err, whatever those head thingies called in English.
Also cock-worshipping jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread