I Became a Millionaire's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aww poor girl, I feel sorry for her. She probably had no one to talk to about her problems.

Maybe all this time the mc new she was dead but didn’t want to accept it.

aww that's sad for both of them 😭but it's interesting how the mc saw the ml in her original body too

Thanks for the update!

Damn, so it actually was an accident.
Yool was clearly suicidal, but I think she wouldn't have gone through with it since Yoori was there.

Awww its really sad. 😭So yool like sunghwi actually. Thank you so much for the update! ❤️

gosh that's so heartbreaking :((( I really feel for Yool, poor girl clearly wasn't doing good but I think she could have still been helped if she let them

Why do you suppose Husky was glaring at Yoori back then? Do you think it's just how he is with everybody?

At least Yool wasn't trying to kill herself that would be too much for Yoori, I mean die for saving a suicide girl, but still it's sad that Yool's spirit (I guess) and Yoori's body died

Aggregator gang
😭 What a terrible chapter to end my binge on. I hope the next one comes out soon! These last two were so much more serious.
I know this backstory is necessary. And it's really good but.... I miss the light-hearted comedy T-T
But I can't wait to see how she picks herself up after all this!! And since she will no longer be living for Lee Yool, she probably won't go after Prosecutor Heo anymore, right?
Her sudden absence is just the catalyst that their relationship needs 😏
I also want to know what was with his intense stare when he saw her at the secretary's desk!!!!! Foreshadowing of him liking her? A bad first impression? A husky just being his normal husky self?

Thanks for translating this~! <3

Please tell me this is not gonna be some 'ML fell in love with the previous me, so he couldn't love the current me' thing

Now i wonder how she is gonna do now since her personalities is gonna change a bit after knowing that

Soooo, they both disregarded the warning AND went past the caution tape. There was literally only one section that was under construction and Yool managed to go right to it.

Also, this might be the best case scenario for Yoori because I can’t imagine what the Chairman and CEO would’ve done if she had witnessed this but didn’t try to save her. Just feels like there’s a lot of blame culture that she could get wrapped up in.

Users who are viewing this thread