I Became a Millionaire's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Thank you!

I don't understand Mr. Husky...or the MC...

I don't understand any of this!

Only oppa makes sense (as in, it's obvious he's a major sis-con...)

I was waiting for her to say that while up on the roof Lee Yoori said she could never muster the confidence to talk to a guy she liked, even since high school she couldn’t. You know the subtle maybe that was you.

Lol I also came to comment that I don't understand the husky ML. Why did he seem uninterested but now he is sad that her brother gets more attention??? Did he decide he likes her once she was gone?
Thanks so much for the chapter!❤

I bet the husky had a crush on lee yoori back then, sigh.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one calling the ML as Mr Husky 😂😂 his name is hella hard to remember

I'm not very good with Korean names in the manhwas I read, but the ceo said Sunghwi (the husky) also went to the same high school with him and Lee Yooli and he also went to her memorial, I thought it was weird the way the husky looked at her when Yooli saw him the day her body died.

I'm only theorize but I cannot stop thinking maybe he had a crush on her.

Thanks for the chapter~

Ugh so many mixed signals. I have no idea what Husky is thinking at this point. Only Mr CEO is easy to read... I don't even know what's going on in MC's head like what's she gonna do now

Awww thank you for the update.❤️ Big bro loves lee yool so much. Well husky has fallen already so be sweet and visit her more often. ❤️

Group Leader
...now that all of you point it out the only person whose name i know is lee yool/yoori...
i just think of the prosecutor guy as the prosecutor guy in my head x)

She really didn't visit her body? She really didn't? She did not? Really? Why? What..? Does she not want to investigate why she switched souls with the millionaire's daughter? Is that really okay with her since she's already living in a luxurious life? So she doesn't care anymore? She didn't even tried to sneak in. Why do I find her feelings abnormal.

@cakenoona I don’t find it that peculiar. The thought of seeing your own dead body is really disturbing.
Also, I think that by now the body is no longer viewable. It may have been cremated or partially embalmed (pretty common) (so maybe still viewable, but most funeral homes are only able to preserve a body for a week- 2 weeks) or completely embalmed. That’s taking into account that her body is still intact enough to not be too disturbing to see after a fall from such height.
There’s most likely only a ceremony and a shrine. She wasn’t close to many people, kind of only her aunt and her friend.
I wouldn’t want to see my own dead body.
Besides, she could maybe try and research a bit. However, this is the modern era so people will most likely call you crazy. Magic is definitely ruled out in this setting, so maybe a god? She won’t be able to do much, but yeah, maybe a little more interest towards the swap.

Users who are viewing this thread