I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
oof heroine's that know that they are the heroines are the worst

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's horrible, if you make a person go through the same thing over and over again hundreds of times of course they're gonna go a bit crazy. Maybe she's escaping from reality by convincing herself this is what she wants. Maybe the first time around she truly was an innocent person who was bullied by the villainess, maybe that's why she doesn't feel bad for doing this to the MC cause she did the same to her, maybe she truly did fall in love with the prince at first...but after all this time she broke and not being able to find an escape from this she just goes through the route that made her happiest or gave her the least pain.

Seeing it this way I can't really hate her, I actually pity her...but what am I doing looking into it so deep? Why does my mind immediately go the tragic route? lol

Another crazy psycho heroine wannabe😏
Thanks for the chapter😍

Contributor
@Walter_vi_Britannia it helps that her dialogue implies that they won't ever end up together because of royal authority. So even if she did pursue it honestly it would ultimately never be.

@Walter_vi_Britannia i thought she means in her previous life she played the game till she memorized it all and doesn't mind to actually live it again and again,
and I don't see why she would go crazy she's loved by all and always have a happy ending and have a different choices: 5 handsome men devoted to her

Dex-chan lover
Yet..
Another this kind of story plot over and over..
And another Heroine who is Villain, and the Villain who is the Heroine..

Dex-chan lover
If the heroine remembers the loops does anybody else suspect that kyle may remember them?

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 OH yea! That! What if that's the reason she prefers it being this way? Maybe she wants to repeat her time there again and again because its the only time she can spend with the prince? Since after the game they'll be separated by force. Or maybe there's something else? Cause I don't think anybody would want to repeat the same few years again and again for the rest of their lives unless what comes after this is way worse to them...something she doesn't want to see, something that makes her actually wish to be trapped in time forever? Well, it could be anything at this point. I'd rather be put out of my misery at that point.

@MaNoChan No I think she's actually a resident of that world. She just remembers the iterations in time. That's what it sounded like at least.

Honestly, I prefer the original protagonist. The villainess is quite generic so focusing on a conniving bish takes a new twist.
Villainess: I'll avoid them like the plague
Situation A
Capture targets: You are quite unique than the original protagonist and can't stop following you
Situation B
Capture targets: You are such a bish, I'll protect the orig protagonist from you
Exiled evil or Secret character: I turn to a goody two shoes for you and outshine those idiots

The ML is so handsome! 😍
Chase herrrr.

And "heroine" is a certified psycho

@Zygotie maybe the villainess remembers it too and that's why there was a suicide due to having to go through these events over and over

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101 @@LizzieOwO Who are "they"!? How are you guys recognizing me!? Where did you guys even see me!? What did I even recommend!?!?!

Well, LizzieOwO your name I kinda recognize so you're also everywhere it seems. Haha
Maybe the three of us just have the same taste in mangas?

Users who are viewing this thread