I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Kanon is nothing like a saint, how could you hurt a little cub like that. 🥺

Aggregator gang
Wow. I was not expecting him to turn into a handsome man!! 😍
I feel like I shouldn't have been that surprised though XD

Double-page supporter
Hot tiger people? Nice. Also I'm betting the former main girl is the Demon Lord and she's in a time loop set in the game.

At this point, who cares if the saint suppose to be Kanon. She literally shown you shes not a saint, especially when she tried to kill you with the attracting demon smell.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I was so mad kanon and the prince were getting away with harassing her in front of everyone then she just obliterates them on the spot 😂 most lol
Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Only thing i dont like is the fact they make the mc so hung up on the fact that the bitch is supposed to be the saintess like she completely forgot what God told her and how Kanons personality is twisted vs what the mc knows so can't they make our mc a little smarter? please

oh fuck tiger guy is hot LMAOOO umm... black haired guy who?? white king please treat our mc right~! :D he seems very affectionate and puppy like.... love that!!!!

huh it turned into a male..waifu? Manifu? Baifu? Boifu? wtf do we call a male?

I don’t understand why they’re always intent on keeping the heroine as such. She can just live her life, who cares who the saint is..

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast
If i remember right the mc was isekai'd into a game by the god of the world, and was essentially asked to stablize the world by said god, as it was in some form of unstable time loop, she's essentially trying to fix the world and in her eyes, the heroine has to still be the heroine, though yeah she probably should look outside the box a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread