I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

FYI the baby tiger's name is 白王(Shirō.)
Shiro, meaning 'white', is a common Japanese name given to white pets (usually cats), whereas Ō means king in Japanese. So Shirō (White King) is a play on that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness she's on her way to becoming the saint. If the "heroine" or her abusive jackass boyfriend (abusive to others, not her) rose to power, the kingdom would be screwed.

Or rather, I guess that's the reason why our MC was brought here?

@icarushector I've read chapter 7 raw. It does indeed seem like this story has come to an end... just as it was getting good. Perhaps it will be picked up again. There's no conclusion. the way it's written is like those mid season finales. An ending to the arc, without concluding the overall story... so perhaps it will be picked up again.

Supporter
Kinda disrupt my immersion when the cat turn into some Shoujo Dud

Double-page supporter
...somehow I think the "mirror Kanon" is intentionally sabotaging her now.

Double-page supporter
I have the feeling the heroine is being used by the bug that the God mentioned. The bug feasts on her greeds and becomes stronger

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic @deathmailrock

"All the other kids with their pumped up kicks..."

Disclaimer: It's a joke, it's just a joke, don't take it seriously, don't take it as an endorsement of anything, i'm putting this here cause with this current year people cant take jests, satire, parodies, or anything anymore apparently, and hopefully stave off any responses.

Group Leader
ITS SO CLICHE It’s so comforting I love it. Here comes the reverse harem staple - the love rival in the form of loyal familiar/butler/servant.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao everything is so abrupt but i still reading it anyway because i love this kind of cliche XD

First of all... That Prince with Kanon is a rotten beef jerky
Second..... Dang that tiger turned out so great!!! How many characters are there who possess selfishness for beautiful genes

Huh.. why Kanon try to kill that baby white Tiger?? Is that to lead the demons attack the foretress, so can attack MC cause she bring the demon attracted or something?? Isn't Kanon want to be one saint?? And the Jade spring is the place of ancient magic, isn't she should be friend with the white tiger? Or she want to seem as saint cause help save the foretress, when the demons attack??

Lol i don't really understand why. But it seem not good..
Thank you!!

So a pup became a grow ass man lol
What are the chances that she never met the whiter tiger and got the ancient magic even though Kanon went through more that one loop (if she truly did and that it's not the mirror who tells her stuff).... Hummmm.... the mystery is thickens !

Users who are viewing this thread