I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Thank you :)

Also this very much feels like an ending. Is this the last chapter or something? We’re only on chapter 7.

Thanks for the chapter.
ending soon?
edit:
oh so it ends here. Thanks for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
Is this the ending? It didn't explain whether the evil Kanon was the bug she was looking for. Evil Kanon could just be a side effect or baby bug.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks it either got an axe and/or just a promo for novel, the isekai one where she can summon a kitchen and the “I am a villainous duke’s daughter and I will keep the last boss” or something like that is also not even the full story, just a promo for novel

Eh? Ehh??? Is it the END?

Oh my, thankyou for translating this story. I think im gonna read this from 1 again 🤣

Ah so... it got axed...
I feel like these developments would have been interesting had they been able to have time to, you know, develop.
In any case, thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
just checking, the novel just have 1 volume since 2018, so probably this is pretty much it lol, most of the WNs of this author are really short

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or is there missing a page or two between the current page 21 and 22?

Group Leader
@Cryotic Oop, you're right, there's a missing page(;^ω^)We've edited the chapter to include it. Thanks for the catch!

Dex-chan lover
Rip poor heroine. Definitely has axed manga feels though if the novel really is only 1 volume it was probably axed there instead

Dex-chan lover
@Doeugh Nah, the actual source story was short. If you notice, the pacing for the story and the events were actually well done. Only the very end part of the chapter concluding everything felt rushed, but that's common for stories that weren't axed.

This story was meant to be short; that's why it's so good. The pacing and everything was almost perfect.... I'm just guessing that 7 chapters was the limit for the volume they could add rather than it being an axe...

Of course, I was only able to find a 2 sources, being Amazon and anime planet... but still

@tseng It's cool that you found that out, I just want people to know that I actually searched and confirmed what you said. Note, info came from tseng guys

@SOL_rocks does it feel axed cause it's short?Or because of the rushed epilogue done in chapter? The story pacing was good though, and the reason for the rushed epilogue was probably because of the limted space they'd have in the volume... plus, endings often feel rushed or dragged. But apparently, the WN (in which the author has no limit at all) was short as well.

Users who are viewing this thread