I Became a Villainess

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I came here for discount Poring.

The Poring shapeshifted.

Orz

Fed-Kun's army
I've read ahead the manga raw before, so I can give a bit add on for the summary.
In the end, it's your generic Villainess story (so far) but I can say... She's more "human". She's not really weak, but she's also isn't someone with an iron heart, so... It's still worth the read to me 🤔
Well, the last part is definitely biased since I love this kind of cliche lately XD

Man Japanese isekai really be reduce, reuse and recycling their plots as of late. This looks so generic, kinda had high hopes.

Group Leader
Well done, author! You've managed to turn the concept of the Akuyaku Reijou, the very same concept that gave us absolute gems like Bakarina and Rize-tan, into bland and generic and derivative drivel.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that summary and start is super generic. Basically every manga with the same concept (dozens) could have that summary make sense for them. Not necesarily a bad thing, just an observation

Was this dropped? Yeah, I know it's a cliche story, but I love these anyway. I hope somebody with the know-how will keep scanlating/translating it!

@TendouMan so true. It's a subgenre of a subgenre. Still a popular type of isekai. Could also use a tag Akuyaku Reijou. As the generic title suggests, it's all the tropes, nothing original so far.

Double-page supporter
I feel like whenever the explanations of any manga say "Long Awaited *****" it means its another copy or a copy of a copy. I don't have much hopes about them but that doesn't mean i won't read them because i'm just that much of a sucker. I hope its good.

I would read this if it wasn't for the reincarnated "protagonist" on top of the reincarnated MC. It just rubs me the wrong way, because I've never read it done well.

I really love these type of story. I hope they will upload the next chapter soon. I'm so excited xoxo

Dex-chan lover
You have read this story before. Don't waste your time. Art is generic too.

Users who are viewing this thread