I Became a Villainess

Why does the bitch that turns into the other world heroine acts like that? Bruh if you wanna be the heroine then go ahead but can you not sit there and pretend like the other girl is a bully!

[The supposed heroine of the novel is so annoying but like how long has she been being influenced by her reflection?? and they said how they'll keep killing erika?? i hope by the end erika and kyle end up being happy together and he saves his family.] this counts as a spoiler right? because im saying what happened in the manga?? idk

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@kawaii123456
Erika becomes saint after saves the a spirit cub, evil Kanon comes to kill Erika, using her powers, evil Kanon disappears and Kanon just become an ordinary girl, Kyle and Erika helds hand together and walk away. The game was completed, what a rush ending the other target was not even mentioned

How many chapter does this supposed to have? It says ongoing on mangaupdates but it says completed here. And the people in the comment section talks as if they already know the ending...

edited: it has 7 chapters according the raw website. I hope that the trans group will complete this though, 2 more chapters! teehee

Me:*reads title* "I became a Villainess"
Also me: B*tch how?
**Subscribed**

Dex-chan lover
Latest posted chapter doesn't have an *END* tag attached to it, so more than likely it's not over yet. As for Kanon, she should be disqualified for conduct unbecoming. She acts more like a villainess than the MC, including trying to gaslight everyone!

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why does this have to only be 7 chapters. This story was super cute and interesting I wish there was more of it

Is this based on a novel? Updates are a bit slow so I'd like to spoil myself.

i was go gutted when i reached the last chapter, now the waiting game begins how painful, thanks to the translators for sharing this manga <3

Users who are viewing this thread