I Became a Villainess

Me: Huh that's odd why haven't I read this yet considering it's been around a while?
*reads it*
Me: Oh yeah that's why. At least it's ended.

you know, i could tolerate the bitchy original heroine trope. but then the male lead had to be an overbearing creep and the female lead had to fall for it. yeah it's normal for shoujo mangas to be like that, but no thanks. thats shallow and there are better ways to make girls go "doki doki" and shit.

omg there's really only 1 chapter left??
i felt like this last chapter was an intro for the 2nd guy in what would have been FL's reverse harem or something... i guess i wasn't looking carefully enough at the tags :') but having this new super cute guy come out of nowhere right towards the end makes me kinda emo haha i wish we could see more of him!

This is a trainwreck. Walls of text and I didn't need to read 90% of it to get what was happening in perfect clarity. All characters are troped up puppets colliding together to create scene's till the very end.

omg finally got chapter 7 translated & its the end, was rushed kinda sucks, i wanted kanon to stay as a villian but nevermind. Thank you for uploading for all of us. ^^ i can mark this as complete :)

kinda want more of Kyle x Erika romance scenes more but oh well, I think I'm going to rely on my imagination then (internal crying😭)

This was lovely!! You know it's good when my only complaint is that I want more. ^_^ Thank you, scanlating team!

lol i feel like they made the
tiger hot
for no reason

oh well, guess that's that

Users who are viewing this thread