I Became a Villainess

Toooo rushed!! There's soooooo many things we don't know about the characters. And who in the hell is the white king's father? Shouldn't there be a 'thank you' kind of thing? And there's no surprising that she healed all those students that were hurt?? What??? No explanations to this whole thing that just happened? Not enough to make it end it like that.

Feels like there should be more like the "bug" might be elsewhere and she need to destroy it, the bug might attach to the dragon they fight later. Is there a continuing series?

Glad it ended when it did, if this continued it would have probably become some boring reverse harem manga

im fine with the ending but i gotta say im disappointed it ended way too early. i believe there are still too many unexplained plot elements(?). i mean even the protag herself is not confident that she already finished off the bug. i couldve accepted the sudden ending if they said that the bug is gone and maybe kyle proposed to the protag and she said yes although even that is obviously rushed too.

Short but sweet! I enjoyed it. It's obvious that they could have kept going with the story but decided to end it instead. Maybe they lost the contract or lost interest. It would have been cool to see all 4 animals and the dragon fight but I think it ended nicely where it did! I loved Kuro and Fim!!!!

OUUUIIIINN I wanted to cry while reading the last chapter! It was short but well written.
Thanks for sharing!

This manga would be much better if it is longer because that ending really left a big cliff hanger. There's still lots of question that is still unanswered like What happened to the bug? Whats the truth about the bug? What about the other capture targets, who are the other ones? Will she able to seal the evil dragon? Ending it on that part is really disappointing.....

Double-page supporter
Too short! Love it! But short!

The second installment should be when she finally moves in together with Kyle in his home country as his fiancee candidate or something along those lines, while still doing her saintess duty in the original country. She'd have to travel back & forth. Also now she's being stalked by the idiotic, unrepentant prince, who was tasked with taking care of the infantile Erika, who may or may not revert to normal sooner or later. & there'll be a new villainess which is a distant cousin of Kyle's from a sister country, who has another Heroine Complex in her description. She's a stalker Yandere to boot & she's not a good match with Kyle but why the hell not as she appointed herself as his fiancee when he spoonfed her caramel pudding & wiped the spill when she was three years old. Oh & that our FL can't get out of the game world anymore as her body has long since died while her soul was absorbed into the game universe, so the god who asked for her help can't revive her back into reality & gave her full autonomy in this game world. Probably a few extra gamer cheat skills too, as an apology.

I'm enjoying all these Isekai works right & left hahaha.

I'm happy. I just wanted a short, sweet, fun story with a "villainess" where I wouldn't have to deal with endless updates and drama. Everything tied into each other and completed the story without dragging on. Of course, from a standpoint of a typical plot, this story has quite a few loose ends and doesn't drag you in with suspense. It's a light read that just takes you in for a sample taste of the Reincarnated Villainess brand.

I overall liked it cuz it's exactly what I wanted: a short story I can read in one sitting and not stress over anything (or if I do, it's solved soon) Even gag manga has a way of stressing me out sometimes so seeing something with an actual plot but nothing too heavy was incredibly appreciated

@mark4500 this was most certainly axed or the author was incapacitatedor stopped working on it and finished it early. No publisher would allow a story this rushed to get published if it were anything else.

This is hands down one of the worst mangas I've read so far. Plot holes, little to no explanations for important or even small situations, and over explaining things that don't need to be explained and not to mention loose endings, and rushed romance. I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters while reading, actually I would have preferred if they were all one shotted by the tigers. That would have been better.

The art is beautiful but I can't say anything good about the plot.

Aggregator gang
Even tho it had a lot of plot holes, if you pay attention to the story, this manga is dark as hell

Dex-chan lover
I...can't decide whether to pick this up or not. I mean, I just can't with the comments below.
50% saying "many plotholes, rushed, big cliffhanger, definitely axed" and 50% saying "good, short and sweet, everything tied nicely".

Have you guys even read the same manga? 😂
I mean, we're not discussing "I liked it" vs "I didn't like it" here. Those are supposed to be OBJECTIVE things, ffs. Either the end closes nicely or it has a cliffhanger. Either there are plotholes (many) or there aren't. (You can try to pretend they're not important, but you can't say they don't exist).

I kinda hate it when these MCs say the things that they shouldn't say, like telling about their past life or something like that :/

and the ML is really annoying tbh (imo)

Users who are viewing this thread