I Became a Villainess

Too rush? I guess the manga got axed. Decent story, I guess. Maybe I'll try to read the source later.

I don't think it's the end yet since the story talks about the "loops" but I don't know because it might be that the author already announced it as the end. Anyone who knows if it really is the last chapter?

Hey, at least it got a conclusion. It showed us where the story was going, and didn't have to stagger to the ending. It was a bit rushed, but had promise and showed glimpses of interesting ideas.

That's Fine, imo.

Smell like an axe got thrown to this manga. Well, it was good while it last. Not the best story, but at least it's decent.

Dex-chan lover
Possibly a short story from the beginning or axed 2 chapters ago for the surplus of isekai villainess stories around damaging its popularity.

Dex-chan lover
yea, probably wasn't ment to have many chapters so the development was a bit rushed

wow the ending seemed really rushed! i wish we learnt more but overall this seemed to be a good story!!

A good overall plot and premise, loved seeing the heroine doing stupid stuff only for it to fail. Though the MC love interest felt way to forced to the point it seemed kinda rapy. Then the overall story just being a little to short with not much time given to expand the characters.

If this manga have more chapters,it will be really interesting.

• the story of the original timeline
-instead of starting the story with the "God" kidnapping the MC, the story can start with the back story of the original timeline. How they trapped in a timeloop and remembered how they live in the timeloop...it must be depressing to the real villainess because she had to confront death many times. At last she decided to kill herself since death is the only ending for her.

•backstory of the ml
-how he grown up without a mother, seeking love from the first prince and his mother.
-how the 2nd prince and his family wanted the throne
-how the ml excused from his own country
-how he stopped the civil war

•story of original fl
-how she was possessed by a demon (?)

Yeah.... that's all

Users who are viewing this thread