I Became a Villainess

Group Leader
ive read so many evil duchess isekai yet here i am, adding another to my list of an over-saturated format from
an over-saturated genre

I've read all of the Otome Game Reincarnated Noble Villainess translated Stories but this one's got me hooked! It's better than the rest even though it's not original! Looking forward to reading more~ & Thanks for translating~

How can you lose that much weight and clear all the acne in just 2 weeks??

Dex-chan lover
Hol up, this is actually completed? Why is the end number of reading progress not updated yet then

"This is the long-awaited fantasy story of a villainous daughter who makes every effort to avoid falling into ruin." Lol.

This is just me ranting about some things in the manga, maybe I gave some spoilers maybe not, idk if they actually can be considered spoilers.
Honestly, I really like this manga but the density, overbearing blushing and the female lead not being able to dispute or push others away is a bit frustrating and makes her no different from those air headed heroines that literally have no brains at all. I know she is very smart though and that she shows it, I just don't like that particular way how she just doesn't slap that male lead in the face for pushing him onto her and kinda blackmailing her because "it's dangerous to be alone as a young lady". If I were Erika, I would feel like my personal space was intruded and that my opinion doesn't matter to him at all so I would fight against him by all means. I know that the ml is an extrovert who is a bit pushy too, I understand that and it kinda is cute but it annoys me how he doesn't respect her choices only because he's maybe clearly nto her but that's not how starting fundamentally great relationship works.
Even though these things frustrate me and I, personally, don't like them, this is still a splendid, cute manga to read as I have fallen into the villainess' reborn/ reincarnation tropes long ago :>

Power Uploader
I will be honest...I am too used to manhwas and manhuas that I am not used to long strip having so much text density...
It really is hard to read.

@Seren794 i have to agree with you! the art is cute n i'm curious about what's going to happen, but honestly ;;
i cannot stand kyle, haha. he is so overbearing/pushy, and is acting as if he's doing it all for kaede's sake. but following her everywhere without her permission? touching her without consent? blackmailing her with a possible ruined reputation? all warning signs lmao - and it sucks bc i think the author is trying to make it seem romantic :/

@missy115 she drops 6kg and acne in 2 months (the entire summer break), which is doable. Still, it looks like way more then 6kg.

Dex-chan lover
The one about Reincarnated Villainess with only Destruction Flags is the same premise, but way better. Claes is way more adorable. Dropped this.

@ishnia
Yeah the way he acts is so dumb and almost like a player. I don't think the author/artist knows how to display a guy who is just a lil bit pushy so that kinda evens it out

Group Leader
this story is trash because it feels so rushed. story's only palpable if you have literally nothing else to do or if you're trying really hard to put off other work.

I feel like I just got slapped in the face with the agglomeration of ideas ripped from some of my favorite isekai. This has potential, but I’m putting it on the back burner; the pacing is way too fast to be effective, the tropes are clumsily done, and it’s just a mishmash of other villainess isekai’s with very few original themes of its own. I might come back to this if updates become frequent.

Users who are viewing this thread