I Became the Butler of the Gloomy Young Lady in My Class - Ch. 13

methinks the first page's bottom left text box means that when they send people to help cheer up the lady like the chef and the charismatic servants, they usually fail at cheering her up and they go back to the main house (implying that the house the lady is in is some kind of branch home, or a secondary home just for the lady)

Dex-chan lover
The life of an anime watcher:
First you watch anime.
Then you watch anime on the second monitor.
Then you watch anime sped up.
Then you just watch the first and last episodes.
Then you download anime, look at the files taking space on your HD and delete them.
Then you realise that conan is the perfect anime that takes little space, needs no investment, and has enough episodes that you'll forget the start before reaching the end.
Your life is now in purgatory, or is it enlightenment?

Dex-chan lover
...okay as it's a rich guy I assumed the Dad would be a roadblock but his first order is pretty much to check of he's husbando material. Great dad.

Dex-chan lover
That’s exactly the reason why I exclusively read manga nowadays, I don’t have the time to sit down and watch a whole series now.

Dex-chan lover
The life of an anime watcher:
First you watch anime.
Then you watch anime on the second monitor.
Then you watch anime sped up.
Then you just watch the first and last episodes.
Then you download anime, look at the files taking space on your HD and delete them.
Then you realise that conan is the perfect anime that takes little space, needs no investment, and has enough episodes that you'll forget the start before reaching the end.
Your life is now in purgatory, or is it enlightenment?
I feel called out on the "watch anime sped up" part :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread