I Became the Butler of the Gloomy Young Lady in My Class - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I hate that I can relate to the TL so much. I even left AOT and Mushoku half watched.
Life becoming tougher everyday, losing inteerest in everything.

Banned
Okay y'all here me out.
I've been doing this whole binging anime/manga for well over a decade now.
Only last year did I have problems not being able to watch full seasons in a day or even getting through a single episode. Hell, I was struggling to read 3 chapters in a row.

Then I quit social media. No facebook, no reddit, no youtube, nothing.
Turns out it was the instant dopamine feedback loop. My brain couldn't be fucked watching anime as I could get a quicker hit doomscrolling.

Now I've got that focus back. I'm up to date on all the anime I'm watching this season, reading manga doesn't need a distraction in between chapters and considering I've got more time on my hands, I've started getting in daily exercise.

I've been doing hard drugs since I was a young teen and nothing has fucked up my brain like social media has.

Take a step back and dry out, y'all are showing burnout that you only usually see in meth heads and heroin junkies, it's not healthy.

I feel like it's easier to watch worse anime, on the second monitor, because you don't feel like you're wasting it or have to pay it much attention.
Also, having a good group to watch with can help if you have a regular schedule

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Dang, guess Misaka really did got that "bust upper"
Okay, so it wasn't just me that went, "Is she related to a certain Biri-biri?".

And that credits page is just...oof. Nonfiction.

Double-page supporter
image-2023-03-01-110111839.png

idk if this is right, but here ya go

Users who are viewing this thread