I Became the Demon King's Right Hand so I'm Corrupting the Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
The demon lord likes pancakes? Well, they do serve that in Hell, right wafflebot?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVeO77ee2I

Dex-chan lover
Read the raw to ch 5 of this, it's a nice mix of plot (not PLOT, she ain't got any) and fluff.

Neither the hero nor his mage buddy are assholes, they want to kill Maou only to end the chaos that happen by him existing.

Also, Tooru has no special power, but her knowledge of the series help out a lot.
For example, she know Maou can read someone's thoughts by focusing, so when he noticed he's trying to secretly do that, she fill her thoughts with praises/adoration of him. (he's like "I regretted doing that" in his head)

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused about her musings on the tribute. Is it or is it not for demon king? If it wasn't then why would it have been poisoned? If it was for him then how is eating it stealing it?

Dex-chan lover
Maou is so handsome. Tho I'm a dude.
I guess that's how it feel to be one of the heroine in isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
@lume
It WAS for the Demon King, but it seems the village intentionally poisoned it to make it look like he was stealing it.

Dex-chan lover
am confused.

so the villager gave offering for the demon king. poisoned one at that. and then blamed the maou for eating?

Fed-Kun's army
i don't get it either lmao how did he steal it if it was meant for him?? and they poisoned it too!!! they have no right to be mad??? unless they didn't realize he was the demon king? anyway cute as always

thank you very much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread