I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - We Went on a Picnic

Chapter 1 references the daughter packing the moms favorite pudding and this kid loves pudding too the mom was isekaid by truck kun into being the daughter who was isekaid by the demon Lord's daughter

Dex-chan lover
@OmniKnight lol its not the same plot just reminded me of it
basically the MC gets cucked out of existence so hard his ex gives birth to him

Double-page supporter
Taking a female child as a hostage from a defenseless mum
What part of your (Self-proclaimed) "Brave" title does that mean? Seems more like a wuss move than a brave one

Banned
Yeah, on one hand... this is blatantly shoujo. The art style and character dynamics practically scream shoujo.

On the other hand.... tiddies.
I mean it is completely standard for shoujo protagonists to be flat as a board. This one isn't. I mean they ain't huge or anything, but she definitely isn't lacking in the chest department.
... Then again, this IS about spawning 10 kids... so I guess she'd need to have a bit of mass there.

Maybe I'm overthinking this...
Wait, no. There is no such thing as overthinking.

... Still...
"DWRAF"?
"Clock of the Dark Dragon" (should be "cloak")
"An Ancient Princess's that will brainwash..." (princess's what, exactly?)
"young queen" (she is a princess, technically)

And once again Gran's horns are all sorts of fucking wonky. Does the artist even perspective?!

... And is that Neuschwanstein Castle again? No... wait... not quite the right layout. Nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread