I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

“Shall we cease this opportunity.”
“Shall we *seize* this opportunity.”

Please fix.

Fed-Kun's army
This is super duper cute and adorable :3 I hope these cutie patootie can save their Mama ❤️
which they will with the help of Lord Gran and Albert

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, so we have a chef that can heal and buff, a tool master, a builder, and a tamer, all at the peak of their vocation. All the races better hope the MC is okay, if not the children will go berserk

Aggregator gang
the great adventure of the children with team of tamed beast~
the heck are those retainer do to not keep an eye on these children !?
at this rate the children will be the world downfall when they see their mother hurt

Double-page supporter
They accomplish more than I did in my life. Bless be

Dex-chan lover
So the four current skills are item master, Architect, Chef and Tamer . . . I wonder what the next Child will possess?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect babby adventures but I love it!

Also, did everyone forget that Albert easily gets lost? It's gonna be months before he makes it to the Dwarve's kingdom! I bet they just wanted to get rid of him.

With how peaceful every single of these child's abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if the ten children will become humanity's downfall by improving the demons economic, culture, and political advantage...

@Tych probably something to do with civil, law, economy, management, tool making, etc.

So we are left with the painter, the songstress, the nurse, the spirit medium and knowledge

The last one is unknown or the next maou

Well, thanks to this chapter with the skills being revealed I think I now have a better guess on who the adult version of Quatre and Trois are. The one with the goggles, twin tails, and red worker suit is Quatre. And Trois is the gloomy looking one surroundeded by the dragon and wolf in the top left corner from chapter 1's poster.

And I thinks its absolutely adorable how the children are going off on an adventure to save their mama! XD

Users who are viewing this thread