I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

Fed-Kun's army
I finally understand what this manga looks and feels like. A cheesy, all over the place play by some middle schoold Drama club. I mean, look at the fucking dwarf.

It's been slow to build up until now but the manga s actually getting good. Mom, demon lord, and the hero can all be reduced to side characters, let the babies take on the leading roles.

@Poppyfagg, completely agree with that sentiment.

If the manga goes for long enough, I'd find it hilarious that An-chan is the eldest sibling but is constantly shocked by her younger brothers and sisters. Also, does anyone think that she'll learn responsibility? Anyway, 4 down, 6 to go. I wonder what the skills of the other 6 will be?

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaNoob1023 well one of the children could be a singer/musician another could be super smart, one of them could be a martial artist/dancer and from what I can tell from the first chapter one of the children would definitely be a necromancer

Dex-chan lover
So far An-chan wants the hero (and she will grow up eventually), and from the first chapter i think 1 looks like the dawrf king (clothes wise) so maybe that 1 will want him.....maybe the catastrophe will be all 10 children will romance every prince and princess and conquer the world like that? lol

Fed-Kun's army
@ichigo-senpai
I just look at the raw chapters here https://loveheaven.net/manga-isekai-de-saikyo-mao-no-kodomotachi-no-mama-ni-natchaimashita-raw.html

Users who are viewing this thread