I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

Double-page supporter
I guess there's the traditional Japanese names 一郎、二郎 and whatnot that just mean first son, second son, etc, but yeah, number names feel really lazy to me. Speaking of 二郎 though, Jiro style ramen is really good.

Fed-Kun's army
flskdklsdj their NAMES??? are just?? NUMBERS?? IN FRENCH??? EXCEPT FOR AN BUT THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH TOO??? I'M CRYING SHE'S JUST COUNTInG tHEM sdflkjsfdlkj

thank you for the update!

@Earthbound: Why is no one keeping an eye on the kids?!!!

Someone's watching them. Have we all forgotten that they're with Slime, who's their tutor?

Lmao I'm just idk .. this is such a weird manga. Wholeosome, odd, and sometimes... Kinda lewd.

Fed-Kun's army
@cern13

AOC Translations are working on it the cleaner for this is still recovering from some medical episode idk the details

aduh..
ini memang manga untuk perumpuan.. aku senang genrenya jadi ortu.. tapi ini ada genre reverse cuy.. kita laki ga nyaman cuy.. kalo aku remade cerita bakal kubuat gini.. kubuat maounya summon priestess Dan secara bersamaan hiro(gadis) ditangkap... Dan si hironya pernah ketemu waktu Kecil ama simaou umur 10 Dan dia jatuh cinta ama ia(maou) dia(hiro) tau kalo simaou yg diingin dibunuh kerajaan dan di mau coba cara lain supaya ga dibunuh dia.. dan iapun datang langsung kekastilnya maou dari informasi kerajaan.. dan secara bersamaan si priestess itu pun datang -bersambung
cerita gini kan bagus harem..
ini reverse!

Dex-chan lover
So a Tools master, Architect, Cook, and now a tamer?

The cuteness is too much and she's birthing monsters that are beyond anything. I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean it in a professional manner.

There are some monsters in the job sector that makes people scary.

@AdamFTF
LMAO WOOOOOW its literally the title and i still got it wrong. Thank you, I've repented and will later submit my formal letter of apology to Akari post haste.

Users who are viewing this thread