I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

Dex-chan lover
All her kid are named in order, 1, 2, 3, 4, wtf it the autor doing? these are not name...

so let me get this straight, everyone fears the POTENTIAL danger the kids could bring so they chose to target the human parent of them, which definitely wont cause hatred and resentment, and bring peace back to the world? if its later revealed thats exactly why the kids cause so much destruction im going to be pissed at how stupid these people are. this would be exactly why history is so important.

imagine for a moment. we killed the other world human!!! oh no their kids are attacking us in revenge and destroying everything exactly as predicted!! we were justified all along to do this!! thats going to be dumb >= (

Hmmmm chottomattekudastop! cmiiw If there's a demon child that have skill Doctor.. Doesn't that make the child useless?? I mean An's cooking also have a healing effect right? Sooo why did you need a doctor if there is a skill that more OP

That's some shit security they have that the enemy can just casually stroll in and kidnap their priestess

Double-page supporter
The children will then be named
"The 10 Demonic Conveniences"
Because of how convenient their skills can be

I hope the elves give her some beautiful elves clothing💀 I wanna see my girl glowup. AND THESE KIDS ARE ADORABLE

So many questions brought up in the comments. For fun, let's see if we can hash out some possible answers:

1) "If security is that lax, then how is it the demons haven't been invaded and lost the war already?" Okay, first of all, let's reiterate something that was stated earlier in this series: the Demon Kingdom is a pit. No, seriously. Akari referred to the demon kingdom as "living on hard mode" in the first couple chapters. They didn't even have arable land until somehow Deux rejuvenated it. So, no one would likely want to invade and take what they have. Regarding the conflict with the humans, there are two possibilities: 1) The conflict is largely ideological with both sides seeing the other as "evil" and thus have no interest in the others' land and resources, or more likely 2) When the King took the Demon Lord's mother, he already got exactly what he wanted and the humans have been fighting a defensive war against the demons who are trying to take her back.

2) "Why did they abduct Akari when it would upset these incredibly powerful children?" They probably don't know what the children are capable of yet. Besides, it might just be that they wanted Akari. (This is going to sound a bit skeevy but we're talking about a manga where the main character is a teenage girl whose base ability is the ability to pop out babies, so the subtext is already a bit iffy anyway) The Elf King and the Dwarf King may want to use Akari's ability to produce strong heirs themselves. If they can seduce her into birthing their own children, they could possibly tip the balance in their own favor.

3) "Are the children's abilities for war or building kingdoms?" Potentially both. From the beginning, they've made the point of showing that the Demon Kingdom is "undeveloped" ("Living on hard mode") and even contrasting it with the humans' more developed town. The kids could do a lot to improve things. But they also had the demons make a point of saying that the children are meant for war. How those skills are used are up to Akari's influence on them. It kind of follows real life too. The same modern chemistry that created medicine also created mustard gas.

Anyway, fun chapter. I hope the little cuties save their Mama. I kind of hope they find a way to do it peacefully too (no reason to make a war worse). And finally, the builder child has been born! Someone can finally invent the demons' some indoor plumbing!

I honestly expected the dwarf king to be a stocky old man like Gazelle Dwargo from Slime Tensei, not some bishounen type of guy....we all know dwarves should be stocky built...

x4EO.gif

So is it just me or are all of her kids' skills and desire more geared towards peace and prosperity rather than war and destruction. I get the feeling that maybe sense she's so peaceful and loving its had a similar effect on them or maybe the 10 children were always supposed to be this way and every just assumed that they would be EVIL without know or maybe they mistook the end of an old Era with the destruction of the world IDK but her kids are good kids all 10 of them(this includes the ones not born yet)

@Casndi: "her kids are good kids all 12 of them(this includes the ones not born yet)"

10 children. Not 12. Don't go making Akari's work even harder for her.

Prediction: Hellhounds will become the demon equivalent of horses. They start the chapter talking about what long journeys they're going on to meet with the other kings. Then later we see Trois meeting a hellhound who will carry them to their destination. I think that will be Trois's first great contribution to demon civilization. Domesticating hellhounds and making travel easier for demonkind.

THIS IS SO LOVELY! The kids are so sweet and caring :D is MC going to have a harem at this point XD

Aggregator gang
The kids are so darling I couldn’t help but cry at them doing their best for their mom
Still hell.....the guys weren’t gone a minute and she was kidnapped...

Users who are viewing this thread