I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

Dex-chan lover
Gosh they're so cute but hard agree with everyone saying the demon kingdoms security sucks hahaha.

Thanks for the injection of adorableness into my veins for today.

Fed-Kun's army
@Berdy
well it's easier to infiltrate a place and kidnap a person when it's just one or two people especially if those two are the leaders of their respected races

Supporter
All the hellhound wanted was a meal of babyback ribs, but found friendship instead.

Soldat doesn't look like a dwarf at all, lol. Everyone in this manga is just waaaay too good-looking, I love it!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona The true meal was the friends we made along the way...meaning go eat your friends! They're tasty!

@Berdy Well, as you have seen, the leaders of each races are quite powerful. The human king and the hero. The demon king, his mother and all his children. They can basically take on the rest of the creatures all by themselves. So it isn't difficult to assume those two are really OP aswell. There is a very steep power balance in this manga where only a few people hold all the power in the world.

this is a super cute chapter! thank you for translating :)
*btw on page 24 when they say "Trois is so smart" isn't it referring to deux?*

Users who are viewing this thread