I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I've Arrived at a Dwarven Town

Ok. This is waaaay too stupid for the humans...I can see them trying to sneak in and steal her away if they know her location, but risking making the other two races an enemy as well when you are already fighting a hard war against one is just, yeah....no. Doesn't make them seem like the bad guys, it just makes them plain incompetent, and even less of a threat. If he had simply walked in and started negotiating with the dwarf and elf leaders to hand her over immediately it would have felt much more threatening lol.

Maybe the humans thought the dearves and elves where so weakened they could just roll in there with force? I dunno the standpoint of humans on the other races but they bassically are just making their problem worse. They do however have a time limit, so I understand some higherup thinks quick and hard is the best way. They still fucked up though

Fed-Kun's army
I get the humanity bad message but i kinda think its been done to death by now
I like when the protag is a parent though

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the humans showing up to wreck the place, and I'm just sitting here wondering if she's ever gonna get her hairpiece back.

Like, does that jerkbag think that he's off the hook because the point of view cut to a different scene?

@RainEStar because at least in this manga they don't. Demons do not seeks peace. That's why they wanted akari gave birth to 10 child. The only one that seeks peace is akari. Because she didn't want her children become weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, did they really set the fire while hero is there? Well, let us see what the human hero will do to stop this nonsense.

Are we really, really sure that this is shounen? Cause most of the guys in there fit to classic shoujo troupes.

love how in the family image, Albert is like the single cool uncle always hanging around HAHA

@Bakaman there are quite a number of shōnen characters who fit shōjo tropes. I mean, lord! The numbers of brooding bishis alone could be argued as shōjo fodder! 😂🧐 Maybe, they're baiting? Also, the categories have to do with the source of the comic, not the true audience demographics. =P

Double-page supporter
Albert is just the cool but weird uncle that hangs around often

Users who are viewing this thread