I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - We Held a Ball (Part 1&2)

i just noticed that in the first chapter that shows her children, we only see 9 of them. 🤔 i wonder if just means the first 9 were conceived in a bizarre way

Double-page supporter
Shinzo Abe just called, he wants to order about 65 million of dresses like that.

Fed-Kun's army
pregnant from hand holding

not even my childrens fairytale book was this pure

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha honestly the asspulls we get for watching her giving birth so often are already part of the story's charm.
I think having both chapters at once every two months is nice, as the story doesn't stop on an awkward spot.

Dex-chan lover
>That sized egg

Unless spatial compression magic or some such bullshit is at work, shooting out an egg that size in your average 16-year-old Japanese virigin, no less, schoolgirl is going to be like... I dunno... getting a beach ball to go through a garden hose.

Also, while the human body can stretch, flesh/muscle also has a tensile strength. I'm no engineer or medical doctor, but... I think we've surpassed our rip strength limit.

Double-page supporter
when did momma get so strong? tomatos are made of water, that shit would be like 300 pounds

Dex-chan lover
From the image below, base on the age appearance, the third is a Monster / Beast Tamer Master, and fourth could be the Painter / Drawer
x4.png

Fed-Kun's army
@lolipop_candy I think it’s the girl and the boy next to her, the scholar , the fringes correspond and the eyes look similar....I wonder if the girl going to be a fisherman ? Or maybe even a beautician or clothes designer considering she came to be with help of a dress
I guess as well as being a scholar the boy might be a teacher. Meaning he is a battle strategist and she can make deadly enchanted clothing?

This manga is like Tooyama ema's wish to have 10 children. Idk where I saw the news, it said she is pregnant. Dunno if she already gave birth or not but yeah this manga is definitely inspired by her pregnancy 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
To all you jokesters about body stretching, virginity, and popping out the egg, it was already proven not just in this chapter but the ones before that she doesn't actually go into labor, the eggs just appear.

Also, as to the twins, obviously the ones facing each other top left, the beast master and the girl with the braid. The scholar child looks "younger" than the girl, and the two are facing each other as parallels. Not to mention hair color.

@Lolipop_Candy
I love how demon lord lineage has sexual dimorphism, male horns are more thick and tip-upward while female ones are more slender and tip-downward

Users who are viewing this thread