I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - I Met The Little Demon King

Dex-chan lover
> I think one kiss from gramps even though all the hatred she feels will turn upside down.
Grandma needs a ***k to calm her down and be lovey dovey again....

> That restoring memory soup.
The way it works is that, just how bad it is, you will hallucinate until your brain digs down your childhood memories sleeping deep in your brain...

So cute! Seeing the colored family picture, All of the children got Gran’s eyes. An & Cinq got his Hair, Deux inherited the same horn shape and although Quatre got the sharpness in his eyes but facial wise, Cinq looks like gran the most. (A smiling Gran to be exact) hehehe

I hope the next children would take after akari’s features. Although 4/5 children got Akari’s complexion, only Deux got Akari’s hair. 🤔 We get a girl, another set of twins and a baby with unknown gender next...

Thank you very much for bringing this again, just a note:
in page 12 in the second frame where Ancien is mixing the ingredients the bubble reads as: "Finally, add in the tail of mandragora lizard"
it should be something as " Finally, add in the tail of a lizard, mandragora", you can actually see in the drawing the tail of the lizard and the mandragora is the root that has a face.

Users who are viewing this thread