I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

oh man that cute calculating bloody little cinnamon roll! soooo cute!!! just one baby sister.. why not ten!
Next chapter" mother please for me i would like to have a baby sister. you love me right can't you show me with a baby sister? can you start right away?!" bwbahahahahahaha

brUh- the way Ein's attitude switched up so fast when he mentioned a little sister- did this kid really not think about that already? Sigh, seems like he was to caught up with his cute worries of being forgotten...as if!

nope. not gonna happen. if baby sis exis, heroine is not the heroine anymore. god damn it. this is sad amd frustrating.

Wait, how old is Ein again? At least ten, isn't he? Damn, if he did have a sister, she'll have to learn to be an enterprising munchkin to have some fun. Not that he wouldn't teach her his tricks, but she'd have to come up with her own set of tricks to get around him. Would she also have to undergo their 'special' training? Besides poison, would her education in other areas be equally rigorous? What if it's a little brother?

Users who are viewing this thread