I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Oh shit that’s a big brain move.... feels like Ein would be totally up to that idea lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so yeah... A little sister in that family? Talk about over protective as hell! I'd be scared to be friends with her. Lol

waaaa thank you so much!!!! such a lovely christmas gift <33 thank you for the hard work!!!!!

i actually like ein and cassius's relationship... i'm hoping for further improvement but i think theirs is already better written than in many other manhwa, even the ones where father and son(s) have a fairly decent relationship from the get-go

Win would be like the most doting brother ever. Doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl as soon as she gives birth he would be hella protective so even being anxious now I know he will be fine.

ahahaha Cassius be ready to bring in your A game cuz youre gonna have to woo Rose completely before you think of having a baby girl 😂

Double-page supporter
Well, that was a really nice bait! I can't stop laughing. 🤣🤣

Anyway, I appreciate that Roselia spoils Ain so much, but I hope she would also invest her attention to Cassius. I pity Cassius sometimes. He's her husband, yet get so little attention from his wife compared to his son.

Someone is counting his chickens before they hatch 🤣

@Red225 I would like that 🤣, just like the sequel "Golden time" with Alex, Eli's and Edna's son from "Light and Shadow"

Users who are viewing this thread