I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - [Season 1 End]

Thanks a lot for the translation! She was amazingly bold this chapter, she finally built the family that she always wanted.

At this point, I think the love triangle from the original story is broken. Ain won't be love starved now that he has not only a loving mother, but a loving father as well. That being said I'm sure that the dirty work of the family will come back to haunt them anyway.

I want a little sisteeeeer!! She's gotta be beautiful as roselia and the cutest child alive so she loves her family very much! I just hope nothing bad happens to her or Cassius ans Ein will start a war!! rsrsrs Roselia could have become pregnant in this chapter. huhuhu They finally did it! Though I thing the author should have showed us a kiss scene!

Holy shit I never expected for this to happen at this time, knowing her innocence I would have thought she would have dragged it out more. I’m so happy 😁

And bam, Ein’s got his little sister. This is the most PG13 banging ever, kinda disappointed

OMG !!!!!!!! should I be happy about the improvement in their relationship or be sad that Roselia was kept in the dark?????????

Ohhh we'll have to wait for more 🥺 but thanks so much for all your work on season 1! 💖🥰💯

Users who are viewing this thread