I Became the Villain's Mother

Aaah this is so cute, Ain is so cute, it's even cuter knowing that it's a facade !! Just adorable~ 🥰💜💚
And now you can all eat together and be a family~~
Now you gotta try and do some more efforts lmao.

tell me this is incest milf.
i'd be very disappointed otherwise.

I don't think this is incest :\ Time can only tell~~
I don't think the MC will be that stupid to cross the line and definitely see Ain as her own child

Someone already translate chapter 5 to 7.
Here link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VY93Y00kZVs

Hmmmmmmmm, ye madam ! Sweeeg~~
.....😭😭 the cringe (I'm cringing cause I used swag btw lmao)!! I love it !!🤣

well guys seems like this manhwa already famous but all i can say is, since this is new lets support the real author. i actually didn't do this but this manhwa really “booming” ya know.

Wait, who's she supposed to end up with in the end? I'm confused but also, this is a new one for me. I don't see any stepmother raising stepchild tropes

@jenpai I recommend you "Stepmother's marchen" "Maid to mother" (I have yet to read it but is promising), "I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter is Just so Cute!"

There is no incest tag gladly, so, her husband most likely, since she is married and all.

I love this series way too much. I keep rereading it. It has my favorite types of characters and lots of interesting things that aren’t explicitly stated so I always enjoy reading it. Thanks for updating so often! I love you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
The father is basically Twin Lannister and the son is Joffrey Lannister.

Users who are viewing this thread