I Became the Villain's Mother

The flow is rather rushed for me, its feels like i'm missing something, but i get the point

Double-page supporter
ALSS dropped it and now we have WordExcerpt (seems fairly new with 2 members?) And AF (who doesn't seem to update their projects regularly youre lucky if you get a chapter a month)
This is gonna be interesting.
Also @ripmangarock2021 it really ain't their job to be your translators , i 100% understand the frustration but it ain't their job.

@ripmangarock2021 I can understand your frustration, but it isn't their job since they're not even being paid to do this hahaha they're using their own precious time to translate.

So, dose this has a novel or not cuz i tried looking for it but in vain. If you know the novel could you please share the link, pretty please😢

@waffley all I'm saying is that maybe they should focus on one or two projects and not spread themselves out too thin if other groups are willing to take it... as someone who used to translate they're only gonna stress themselves out more if they can't handle it/ can't be consistent. Otherwise u get burnt out and become a reader who gets pissy in the comments like me lolol

So many group translating the chapters lolz
All I care is the chapter being translated, looking forward

Double-page supporter
This subgenre is getting more meta. I won't be surprised if there's a series about the villainess' grandaunt.

Ffs 3 scan groups
I get that there can be miscommunication on taking up projects
But do we really need 3 chapters of chapter 1?
Time to put this back on plan to read till i gets properly updated. If it ever does, since Lonely took up the project. This better not be some scans drama

@N_Yuzuki We weren't fighting, just expressing divergent opinions. It's A Little Sunshine and Lonely AF and Wordexcept prerogative to decided how they gonna handle this series and that's their own problem.

However, I am also can express my opinion of how sick I am of coming to read an new manhwa and have groups guilty tripping each other because they think they are the owners of a manhwa.

It's a childish behavior that I see a lot in these types of manhwa and frankly is annoying as reader to always have to be expose to this kinda of thing we don't care about it.

If a group wants to monopolize a manhwa, they should busy themselves in releasing chapters instead of involving readers on that sort of mess.

Anyway, just want to reinforce that no one is fighting here, we just expression opinions that happens to be different of each other. I think me and Ghost were cordial with each other and we weren't in any moment fighting over this manhwa or any groups. In my opinion, it would be incredible silly and a waste of time to do so, that's why I would never do it.

I dont care how many ppl translate it .. lol
No body own this manhwa 😹😹
Except you the legal one.. i mean 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️..
just do what ever you like, and we reader do lovely read each chapter peacefully..
no body have theee riiighttt.. so pleasee no need to fight, or what so ever..
We reader don’t care bout the drama, as long we can read the new chapter LOL 🤪
And least soo much thankfull and appreciate for who ever do translate, ya all be forever in my ❤️
THANK YOU 😘

Only poeple who speak german understand how funny that boys name isxD it reads as Ein Spanner, which translates as "a peeping Tom" xD

It usually takes more than a day or two to finish a translating a chapter. When not rushing it could take a week or more. Considering these were released almost the same day, the teams probably didnt know they were working on it the same time. Thats what i think but i dont know the story 😁

Users who are viewing this thread