I Became the Villain's Mother

@Mai_loves_icecream I wish the same as I hate when groups get snipped by no groups for the purpose of petty fights. Anyways hope you enjoy the manhwa cuz I know I'll be anxiously awaiting the updates!
Ain is adorable and scary right?!

Hahaha, so we can finally see Ain acting how he truly is and can now understand what it was all about in that description, he's a yandere for Rosalia isn't he~? 😭😂😂💜💚

THREE FUCKING TRANSLATORS
ON A SINGLE PROJECT ON A SINGLE DAY
EVERYBODY HAD THEIR OWN HONEST WORK

*not that I am complaing

Loving this manga and the different dynamic.

Really hope a peaceful resolution can be found between the scanlator teams, because I really, really need regular updates of this 😭🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

Aggregator gang
The team at Lonely AF are true heroes. This is the first time in recent memory that I’ve seen a group back down from a series totally free of drama

@GrimThoughts Why are they heroes when the only thing they did was whine about being sniped when the only thing they did was release a prologue saying they were hopefully getting the series?

At least they should have release the chapters instead of guilty tripping the other faster group in dropping this.

Aggregator gang
@afroelf They literally bought the volumes to translate but gave up on it after Chapter 1 in order to avoid drama. When does that EVER happen? It’s extremely commendable. What valuable thing would they gain from purposefully guilt tripping? The way I see it, they were mature and backed down, despite the fact that neither group was in the wrong (according to Lonely AF, they and Sunshine had no prior contact before coincidentally releasing chapters at similar times. There was no purposeful sniping, and they didn’t complain about being sniped; they only brought it up as a potential reality in their translation of Chpater 1, when they didn’t know what the full situation was. A member of the group later updated us of the situation later in this very comment section)

@GrimThoughts First, everyone buy their chapters of manhwa since it's easier to clean. So isn't amazing thing that they did, it's just common.

Besides they got A Little Sunshine to drop the series and now we stuck with a team that doesn't even have manpower or a good quality to work on this. For what I am seeing, their guilt trip worked really well.

Aggregator gang
@afroelf I’m sure it wasn’t a purposeful guilt trip, it clearly wasn’t their intention to leave the readers unhappy. They just wanted to avoid unnecessary drama, which is very rare and quite commendable. Buying the raws may be common, but it’s nonetheless still money used in these troubled times, and rather than looking at it as wasted money, they didn’t regret it and instead looked on the bright side and saw it as supporting the author. Based on their reaction to the situation after they actually found out what happened and why Little Sunshine was translating this at the same time as them, a guilt trip was most certainly not what they were trying to do, else they would still try to translate this manhwa. No idea that this caused A Little Sunshine stopped translating, though, that sucks. I wish that either they or AF Scans were still translating after this transpired, rather than both of them dropping

@GrimThoughts If they didn't wanted guilt trip anyone, they should have just made a short announcement instead of all that melodramatic, guilty tripping
way they did in the chapter and the comments.

Also, Lonely AF is still gonna work on this. They announced in their discord that A Little Sunshine is gonna drop and they gonna work on it, so again their guilt trip worked.

Group Leader
@GrimThoughts @afroelf can u guys please stop, both of the groups are fine with this and are getting along now why are u guys fighting over this... ALS did it willingly so please don't say that of LAF

I dont care who will pick this manhwa. I do really care about please update as soon as you can. I'm tired of all this fuckin drama

I miss the days where groups just released chapters instead of making a huge ass drama every time there is a new manga/manhwa.

I'm not sure why so many commenters are saying it's a huge drama when it's just unfortunate that different groups were unaware of each other, and it didn't drag on much.

Users who are viewing this thread