I Became the Villain's Mother

OMG! GROUPS THAT CAN ACT PROFESSIONAL AND WITHOUT DRAMA! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Group Leader
LonelyAF and WordExcerpt, why don't you guys just collaborate? Not only will it reduce the workload, but you guys will also be able to update faster. Isn't that a win-win situation?

Though I've seen collaborating groups have a few problems which led to their collaboration being broken, I think you guys would be able to collaborate well.

This is just a small suggestion though. If you don't like it, please don't take it to heart. I just wanted to say what's on my mind.

By the way, translator from WordExcerpt, being a one-man-team with such cleaning, isn't it a bit too strenuous for you? Please don't push yourself too hard...

I just don't think that having two versions of one thing is of much use...

Again, this is just a small suggestion. Please don't be offended if you don't like it, since this is only a small opinion of mine.

Thank you for all your hard work! Please don't overwork yourselves!

Oh! Mama is living in shalala~ world... She though she's the one spoiling the 'naive' Ain but it's the other way around. She's the 'naive' one being spoilt.. interesting.. hmm.. 😲

@mich13sther9 the groups have already talked about it and one of them refused to collab. so it looks likes we’ll be getting two versions. the note is at the end of chapter 8 from LAF

Aggregator gang
Since borh groups are translating this, is it okay to ask one of you to translate this one that's kinda the same ish genre https://mangadex.org/title/47631/i-m-only-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Jikes, this looks like a battle for who translates faster... That solo translator ain't messing around

Oof he really shouldn't stop the poison training I know it's not great but better than him dying because he didnt have that training. It seems she a bit smothering. I hope she relents and let's it continue.

i'm actually glad that she interfered with the training, because this dude has to understand some way or another that his experience is not normal and that he shouldn't have been treated that way either. forcing a child to ingest poison just to become strong is... not right. he doesn't strike me as having had a particularly good relationship with his own family, so wouldn't it be logical to think that it'd mess with your own bond?

Dex-chan lover
@mich13sther9 while them working together could mean faster translations, it could also mean that if one side has hang ups due to reasons we get no chapters for awhile until their part is done :p so two groups does have that benefit. Both have pros and cons and, tbh, won't matter as much when caught up to raws (which shouldn't take long at this rate). Just glad both are not trying to act immature about it.

She isn’t adapting to this world well cuz she thinks it’s a book and she knows everything, oh how wrong she is. When this glass shatters it’s gonna cut lol also she’s annoying for not being able to grasp the situation.

ngl I'm confused on what the difference is between the two translations? 😳 i'm not a linguistics student so idk if there's a big difference in interpretation, or? I just don't understand the point in there being two at the same time πŸ€” does anyone else know?

and @Pichums how did you block one? I wanted to read just LonelyAf's version esp since having the two options/apparent duplicates is making my adhd brain go haywire 😱

also, i really like the MC so far. she's really cute, and i love the way her relationship is developing with Ain 😚 It's so sweet the amount of care she feels for him and the way he sees it. I think she seems intelligent enough to understand the necessity of this sort of training once it's explained to her, or at least, its previous necessity. Maybe they'll be able to work out an alternative? πŸ€” Can't wait for more!!

I guess we still need to know why the first mother is gone and what made the MC's original body decide to get married to the duke.

Both sides are going ham with all the updates, dang. Thanks guys! Your hard work is appreciated by all of us readers! Really enjoying the story so far

Users who are viewing this thread