I Became the Villain's Mother

Hmmmm
At the end of ch 12, that kind of logic reminds me of women that commit to men with the idea they can change him.... that never ends well. I hope that she can learn to love both of them despite their proclivities. That’s the most healthy thing. That said, I don’t think stopping poison training is a bad idea. Since they’re well known for poison resistance anyway, it becomes an effective bluff.

I do wonder why the father gave in to the demand to stop so easily though.

I was thinking the same thing....where are Chad village's arms ???! 😱😭😂 Thanks again for all the hard work everybody, this manhwa is truly wonderful haha! 😚💜💚

Slowly becoming annoyed with how naive the MC is, like, we get it you have a modern way of thinking but for God’s sake woman. Why don’t you, I don’t know, start thinking and acting appropriately to the time you’re at rather than being stuck on the fact that you know the future Ain. With that said, might drop this soon if things don’t start looking interesting.

hmmm kind of getting annoyed at MC... she's so naive and so focused on her modern perspective and can't understand the situation properly. Ain is a twisted child and although you can move his heart, you're practically going to kill him if he doesn't complete his poison training. his family is known for being the best at poisons and survival. MC is so stuck on what she knows and what she thinks she doesn't freaking think! at all! where the hell is her brain?! but anyway thanks for updates

Thanks for the upload! I like this manhwa! Its true that the MC is trying to be a modern mom in a "medieval" story also been the mom of the villain....but i actually want to know more!!! If she discoverd the real Ain... 🤭

Soooo, mithridatism doesn't actually work in most cases. It's kind of a stupid plot point- you simply can't build a resistance to most poisons, and most of the time you damage yourself for absolutely no improvement.

Double-page supporter
Wawaeah does that mean wordexcerpts would too?? 🥺🥺🥺 @renciea i was rly loved the ending panels from discord 😭😭

@KhalE I'm not 100% sure if Wordexcerpts will receive a Cease and Desist! Though they likely will unless they buy the rights to translate the series

Group Leader
WordExcerpt was informed that the other group translating their own version of this series received a C&D notice. I’m sure we’ll receive one soon enough. With that said, we won’t be continuing this series nor will we do another release until further notice.

Awww I really loved it!

Would they still get in trouble if they posted it privately on their Discords?

Just curious.

Staff
Admin
@wordexcerpt

It isn't a C&D.

It's just a DMCA notice (probably a fake one at that - for a number of reasons) and we get hundreds of those every week.

Double-page supporter
Bruh what a shit journey , so out of all of the illegally translated mangas and manhwas this one sends a cease and desist letter lol? This garbage uninspired one?

Users who are viewing this thread