I Became the Villain's Mother

@Siquall
I understand that.

The matter is that Mangadex is not the only homepage for many translators. Some of them have their own website and post their project on their website or social media account as well. If they are password protected or private, it's ok. However if they are leaving the translation on public mode, well, it's only take a gg search for the manga translation's work to be exposed.

@Tieu_Nhi_Nhi

Not necessarily. For the most part, koreans don't normally use google search engine. And they are not as fluent in english. They probably don't even know mangadex and other translation websites exist. So the easiest and most common way for them to detect the translations is through tags and sharing in social media. That's why most scanslator teams are putting posters saying not to post on Instagram or any other social media. It's cos they got into trouble mostly because of this.

Well, there is a reason why a lot of big translator groups put password on their english translated work. You could get around the DMCA as an educational-purpose translation if the language is not english, since it's too popular.

The author doesn't have to physically do the search. GG does it for them. It's extremely frequent for me to search through GG and see results getting blocked by the DMCA acts. It doesn't happen a lot in countries where the copyrights are loose, but it does over here. And it will take sometimes to notice the author as well.

That's why if you try to search for manga, usually sites like mangadex and mangago don't appear on the search (at least from my place). And the ones that do, like 1stkiss or mangazuki sometimes delete their uploaded mangas and repost them again (see their older chapters timeline).

P/s: and long means either a few months or years, depending on how hot the series is. In this case, probably too many.

It has an update! However the 11 and 12 (which I read in Spanish) are deleted. So we have to make do with the missing chapters. I do not know why others cannot understand the 'simple plea' of the translators not to share in Social Media. Are these people mor*ns? Or st*pid as*es who wanted to be 'famous' by sharing? It's common courtesy to at least listen to the translators requests because we are the same here, honestly. They translate for free - we read for free. 🙄😒😏

You know the pace is way too slow when missing two chapters has no affect on your ability to know what is going on. In fact, if Mangadex hadn't warned me I had skipped two chapters I wouldn't have even known.

I really like this manga! I wish though their was a way I could get notified when this manga updates. Does this manga have a discord server or anything I could get notifications on when it updates? If not, that’s ok! I’ll just check in every few days :8 I hope you fix the problem soon though, where the translators haven’t posted chapter 11 and chapter 12. Please fix this soon as many people are getting confused!

Supporter
I thought something was weird because I only saw wordexcerpt chapters, turned out the other group has deleted all of their chapters @.@

Guys, up to chapter 18 is on youtube!! Subbed XD I hope no one reports them :( please just quietly enjoy if you are a fan of this series

For anyone wondering, you can find chap 11 and 12 on WordExcerpt's own site. No idea why they didn't upload to dex.

@SirDaSir it might be intentional since they host on another website and probably want more visits there. I think I saw something like ”read chapters first here” when I happened to read 11 there, so it's either purposely uploaded a little later, they just haven't gotten to it yet, or some mix of both since uploading here isn't a priority

Users who are viewing this thread