I Became the Villain's Mother

Honestly the FL is too naive ; but well the plot is keep me goin' to read this anyway. At least they don't have a jerk Male lead

Naive and childish behavior stops being endearing pretty soon. Either FL steps up her game, or this continues to be predictible and boring. If it comes to being that typical shoujo sunshine character providing an escape in the cruel man's world too far from her reach, I'm out.

The MC, like others said and that I came to say as well, is naive. If anything the kid has the opportunity to keep working on his deception skills.

God, this webtoon lacks awareness.
The main protagonist plunges in a motherly attitude to oppose the unbelievable, blaming her husband for what he did. She used the "I know this is in the novel..." attitude, but thought logically it didn't make sense for me. Compared to seeing what happened in the Chide family--precisely, the environment, she was intolerant of what made their (her husband and son) attitude so. Truly naive. She simply brought her feelings what she longed for in her past life.

The story itself isn't interesting at all. It won't go anywhere. I doubt there will be any political engagement in the future chapters. These are only all bases of change in the personal character of the people. Her husband and son play a good role, but she does not provide continuity. She should have been more aware of her (this character's role) position and how much terror was given. I'll take the example of Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess, something like that.

6/10

ain is going to be a master of doing shady stuff without anyone catching him once he grows up v__v

Dear translators (all of you)!
Pls put a watermark on the work, because some "wise men" use ur translation for their own purposes without permission and earn money on it.😤
Hope you ll listen, thx!

So it actually connected directly and i can just read without concerning the missing chapter?

Double-page supporter
The FL attitude was more like high school girl than working adult; too much bias and useless action. The story also have no progress and I’m pretty annoyed with her attitude toward ML. Will wait for couples more chapter to see whether it will go anywhere worth reading.

Why is there a manga presence on insta to begin with? Leave the hot people alone. Gawd. Idgi.

It bothers me that the FL is way too biased and a little bit stupid ( or a lot stupid). She's treating the boy like he's 3 yrs old, and won't even try to give the father a chance and properly talk to him. And hasn't she considered that the family might have enemies and that's why they are the way they are? If Ain wasn't two faced and the father so competent, I'm pretty sure she would single handedly bring that family down (it is early in the story though so who knows). Hugs and kisses can't protect you...unless you're a carebear.

Man, i really tryied , but i have to drop it
If i have to force myself yo read the chapters at least i expect something after that
Its not that i dislike the fl, its that she doesnt have anything likable, her entire character is "abuse is bad, lets go pick flowers", which its not a bad thing if its only a part of the character, but its the entire persona, she said that she was a professional educador but hasnt said nor done anything of the like, make me believe she was a young small teacher on some country side with little education.

The ml is another that cant be likable, at least its shown that he know what he does and following the genre he gets interested but i sincerelly fail in invest myself in the relationship as i dont care about the fm, he alone can only get so far. I would like him to speak more

The child is what made me go so far until now, at first he was different than expected and the gap shown was interesting, i get that it was important to show his patience running out slowly and thats why so many chapter were spent in him slowly liking less and less her mother medling but really, its really boring seeing them all fluterly just cause, or he starts speaking more or having more screen time or something

Its stagnant, and the plot is just them
theres a hint about the crown prince and the marquess daughter, as in the novel but they just name them so far
, it doesnt have a hint of any character grow, just the dad but not that much either, and i really cant see the fl being able to do anything as she is about anything, whats she gonna do? Tell them killing is bad?

ty again for the translations!

and... i'm not sure how this will play out but... i really hope our mc steps up more than just this...

I wish she would just have a sit down with the husband and have a one to one talk. The I'm scared of him BS is getting kind of annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread