I Became the Villain's Mother

As an idea it is interesting, even if it could be managed without the usual isekai ... but that's okay, by now nobody wants to write a decent backstory. In addition, the chapters for now are a bit ... I don't know ... I would say slow. 11 chapters and still nothing really important has happened.

Really the characterization of the protagonist is really poor:
"Before I was bad but now that I'm Isekaied I'm not bad"
Okay, but who are you? Where does the bad mother come from? what she was doing before? and above all why did she get married if she didn't want to deal with his family and why she was going to bully the boy?

and even father and son, who seem more clones, are not exempt from this problem. Yes, there are small details here and there that can suggest things but they are always a mess of questions and in 11 chapters it is not that the author has given us the answer to at least one of these

Who are these 2 oxygenated blondes?
What does the father really do to live? (kills spies yes ok, but what do they want ?, a 10-15 year old boy with a poison fix and a nascent oedipus complex?)
Ok they are "falling in love" with the chick (I expect a good fight between father and son for his attentions) there is the spoiler already in chapter 0, (which honestly could not have existed) but before that... why did he get married? I doubt big blondy wanted to give a mother to his son, certainly he didn't marry her for love or because he wanted to do sex with a beautiful (and probably a little bitch) woman, he seems the classic type only in love with his job(which apparently consists in torturing people). I suppose for political reasons but they should be at least important, to explore the protagonist's past and how others see her BEFORE her change. It is not enough for me "before she was a bad person", above all in a product that explores the idea that it is an individual's previous history that makes him evil.

I don't know, I would like them to devote a little more to the evolution of the protagonist herself and not things like "ah she's no longer afraid of him for the sake of her son" because apparently not even the original version was scared! Everyone is amazed that she wants to be a good mother, but nobody seems to be surprised enough that suddenly she is no longer a bitch.

... What am I complaining about?! it is the same problem in all isekai

She’s getting a bit irritating by forcing her ideas of how children should be in this novel. Ain clearly is different than a normal child. He has to live through assassinations and has to train to survive in order to take on his future responsibilities. By sheltering him like this, she’ll effectively make him weaker and he could die. Hopefully she’ll find the balance of giving support and care without affecting his survivability. If he wasn’t so two faced, I’d be worried that he’d die early with all the behind the scenes conspiracies.

Going to see how it pans out in the next few chapters. Hopefully we’ll see growth on all sides.

okay she's getting annoying now, by sheltering him and thinking what she's doing is the best for him. urgh hope she realises the dads pov soon

I can't wait for the "your modern way of thinking WILL get someone killed so you MUST change and adapt to the setting" chapter

so i was thinking everyone would flame me if i said i agree with papa chad, but it seems that so do the masses.
i don’t think she’s annoying, but she just needs to realize she’s gonna get aim killed one day 👀🤷🏾‍♀️
i mean the training is too extreme, but once you get started you can’t stop. they should just reduce the doses so that the process takes longer and doesn’t suck as bad

What he need is not abandoning his 'education' rather, showing him what is affection, love, and more, so his heart would not turn cold.
She is too naive, blind, ignorant, like someone in her own fantasy, delusion, like she didn't know the dark or danger that are lurking around. Ok I'm in rage mod I'm sorry 😔. No hate tho, because she is the mc and I hope they will hv a character development.
But if not, dropping it soon :)

Dropping it. She's too innocence and naive. Purely a reactive protagonist. She's going to get someone killed with her ideals.

Dex-chan lover
Cute story to flip through, but the characters are definitely not great at all. Especially the MC, who's more reactive than active. She tries to do very little to take the story forward, anywhere.
Even if it makes logical sense that a regular girl would not be able to immediately fit among people of high-society and influence anything, it's not very fun to read about what they had for breakfast for 8 chapters straight. The author should've at least have his novel-junky MC have the little mental capacity to understand she lives in a cruel world, and what she needs to do in order to adapt, instead of stick her head in the sand.

That being said, the comic is not so bad it's offensive. It's just okay. 5/10. Flip through and forget.
Which imma gonna do now.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, the female lead is a little....dumb? A little stupid. She doesn't act like someone that already knows the story, plus she barely talks or tries to find shit out. In this situation the average person would be asking a fuck ton of questions, fear or no fear.

Dex-chan lover
Well, its obvious that while all ya’ll hope MC gets the metaphorical slap to the face she wont and will instead tailor his emotion to perfectly capture some important female and therefore become safe that way. I’ll agree MC is acting like a naive girl who barely read the so called ‘novel’, she should’ve known what he’s done and who the child is by now, but it seems author intends to do the “peace solves everything” route.

It's not the least bit interesting...Unoriginal and super dull. Can't imagine it getting much better.

They should change name of this series to `` I sleep and eat breakfast while being step mum``

As long as you don't expect a smart MC you will like it. Like quite honestly, if you just think of it as dry comedy its pretty spot on. The MC is basically being played, I appreciate her very modern attitude but girl doesn't realize how shady everything is. SEVERE lack of awareness it makes me laugh cause how can she not notice how weird all these people are ?!?! And I DONT mean how shes noticing now, I mean in the aspect she has yet to realize. I'm TRYING not to spoil but LEGIT it feels like suspense but at the same time author is like "omg family time1!11!!" I really feel like comedy should be in genre somewhere bruv. It's like secret comedy cause you don't realize its funny until you think about this whole situation.

I agree with others... The mom is too contemporary... imho, she's also pushing her opinions on others by deeming hers righteous and correct, whether it's true or not if up to you, but it's just.... too meh

Users who are viewing this thread