I Became the Villain's Mother

Every chapter is basically just them eating breakfast, don't they eat lunch or dinner? 😂😂😂😂😂

It’s like they never say anything else. Are we just reading the same chapter over and over again!?!?

Finally, some good damn food!! Thanks for the translation and explanation, LAF! The father is so jealous already, and they haven’t even hardly done anything yet. His ass is doomed. I love
how he thinks she has no clue of the villain ain can be, when she’s actually fully aware, and just thinks she can circumvent it by treating him well. Honestly, it’s hard to say which one of them is wrong. I adore Ain tho! Not because he’s cute, but his personality is my favorite type! I would spoil the shit out of him too! It’s so adorable to see the way he switches to murderous so easily!!

Aggregator gang
2 scanlators on 1 series ? Twice the pleasure ! <3 thanks for uploading everyone

Is this the greatest story ever told or something? Why does it have so many translations of the same chapters?

Is this the greatest story ever told or something? Why does it have so many translations of the same chapters?

No feedback between the translators before @daallday. Now we see until when they'll keep making this to decide who is going to continue the translation. It will take a while.

this is good and interesting. but it seems like vain effort to see so much scanlation teams doing this. Please do another manhwa too <3
Cheers for you all and my deepest gratitude to your hardwork!

Do u people really dont have nothing to translate and stealing other groups manga and translate it so many times first chapters when there is a lot of abandoned works? This is so riddiculus dumb.

I've read up until chapter 20 and ehh, is nothing great. Is nice and fine if you are bored, but don't expected much.

Is not that funny, smart, heart-warming or anything. The MC is a naiveté and such. Is good mother-son fanservice, but also a bit frustrating, since she lacks good judgment. After 20 chapter, there has been no development on her side whatsoever. There is a bit of a plot, but is weak and is there just because.

The child is cute tho.

Okay, I'll say it.... This is getting boring. She obviously knows who the family is and what they do, and she stills gets all naive over it. Also how can she always misunderstand and not let the duke talk? Like seriously, she's making this annoying.
I do enjoy how they look tho, and the little duke is cute asf bet he'll grow to be a very handsome man.

Aggregator gang
Can someone recommend another series like this where it seems like the dad and/or son are yanderes?

Group Leader
Eh, I don't blame her for being naive, this seems like a very ruthless household, and based on my measly 6-chapter-based knowledge of the series, I think she's just wary of the Duke because she's literally seen him with a freshly killed (or about to be freshly killed), mutilated corpse with blood dragging everywhere. So a pretty negative first impression.
Whereas it seems like the novel this world is based on failed to mention Ain's yandere-esque personality and tendencies (alongside other details like his allergies).
So basically her knowledge consists of a novel that is missing a lot of detail and 2 very different first impressions regarding the father and son. Factor in that she's a daycare teacher, and it makes sense why she's very biased towards the cute, baby-faced, smiling boy compared to his towering, intimidating, often-bloodstained and cold father that she doesn't really know. It's not surprising that she's very uncomfortable around the Duke and wants to spend pretty much all her time with Ain.

Users who are viewing this thread