I Became the Villain's Mother

Dex-chan lover
Well, time to wait for another group to pick this up silently and repeat the cycle or let this manhwa die here.

Awwwh such a shame it was still so good! Hopefully it'll be released on one of the paid services later thanks so much for your work up until now 💕

Fed-Kun's army
And it has been deleted...
Even if there is an offical release its too fucking slow & Tappy Toons sucks

It’s a shame. Thank you for all your hard work.

Tappytoon is such trash. Expensive, slow and their translations are sub-standard. No wonder they go after scanlation groups, that more often than not provide better translations than they do, so hard.

A while back I saw a Tappytoon ad for another villainess add that had grammatical errors in it. In the official ad! I’m not even exaggerating. That doesn’t really want to make me pay them to read content.

@MoeMoeKyun

NRBL have heaps of editing errors, stiff dialogue and the quality is below the official Tappytoon releases of The Villain's Savior and I Became the Villain's Mother.

Just as crazy as the people who think Tappytoon's release of Solo Leveling is inferior to the scans.

There may be some rare errors, but come on the level is consistently very high and not everyone scan group is as good as Beika Street Irregulars or BUCCI GANG etc.

@HikariGo

I’m not saying NRBL are necessarily better (but I read a lot of manhwa translated by other scans groups, Bucci, NASS etc, who definitely are imo), I’m just saying that I find TT too expensive for the quality that I’m getting.

It’s much easier to overlook the occasional mistake/stif dialogue/irregular or slow upload schedule when you’re reading for free.

I’m not opposed to paying for manhwa but I think the whole pay per chapter system with in app currency like coins is a scam (and this isn’t just exclusive to TT); subscription-based services are far superior imo, especially since I read a lot so pay per chapter is expensive as all hell for me.

As for SL I agree that the TT translations are better than the Hero Manhua ones but personally I found Solo Leveling Scans/Arang Scans to be better than TT (too bad they’ve quit though).

Sad that its now gone... but grateful for your hard work up until now. Tappytoon is pretty expensive ughh :(((

Thank you for the translation for this good manga. It’s sucks that tappytoons are so villain.

Supporter
What is it with official translations always being so far behind? 🙄

How hard is it to simulpub? Fan groups do it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread