I Became the Villain's Mother

Supporter
The more I read, the more I feel the story is just all over the places. Even as a casual read it's becoming more and more boring. 30+ chapters are not many and can be too early to say anything but if there is any semblance of plots, I hope it happens soon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yatsuki I kinda see this as more of a slice of life rn than anything else. The plot developments are the family just growing closer as they spend more time with one another. I'm assuming the actual plot kicks in when he becomes a teenager because most of the novel that the world is based off occurs during that time period. There will probs be a time skip at some point, like maybe 50-60 chapters in.

Fed-Kun's army
@StrelaRosa Best guess is that he didn't want to sully the family name by having the father have no wife. Looking for a wife can be a pain in the ass, especially with his reputation. So the son was just putting up with her occasional bullshit. Either that or he just didn't give a shit about her bullying or about himself so he never retaliated. I'd probs say the latter.

Duke did it all for the nooky
for the nookie
so Ain can take that cookie
and shove it up his ~~~
*headbanging*

Users who are viewing this thread