I Became the Villain's Mother

@Lisahey

I can understand that this seems to be taking a while to progress the story but i think they are being realistic. If you were a woman suddenly put into that situation, befriending the kid will be easy but having to get close to a husband who is an evil villian will be hard especially when you aren't that close.

Hey! Something just pop out of my mind!
What if this manhwa is reverse? Instead of her being evil step mother previously and been transmigrated by a nice woman, how about a nice likeable step mother transmigrated by a evil greedy woman from the modern world?

O well, that idea seems short lived in my head... The ending will be the woman will die or she will change because the people who loved her previously will believe her that she will change.

@Yarramie I agree; just meant it from a storytelling perspective, like how the story is structured. There are chapters where, rather than focusing on the plot, it's just them having dinner, the MC thinking about a few things, then a smidge of plot moving forward, if we're lucky.

May not have the best art but the story really brings it up way up there, really cute and heart whelming.

Group Leader
@beatriz89 it is entirely possible to grow out of food allergy. it has to do with exposure. It also depends on the person. I haven't been able to outgrow my own food allergies, I know many others who have

Bad writing, mediocre art and badly done rendered backgrounds, and overall poor imagination and scripting from the author. Was hoping for better from this.

This is so cute if anybody dares hurt them their gonna have to catch theses hands Q( ` A `Q )

This is good but what makes it a little bad was because of the protagonist (the prince and the girlfriend) and Ain’s mother who always suspicious of the king. She wants to change the story but didn’t change how she acts, it irritated me the most.

Users who are viewing this thread