I Became the Villain's Mother

This is such a fun read so why the low rating? 😑 Please guys if you haven't already give it a chance

the naivety of the female lead makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

i dont think they're updating anymore bc tappytoon picked it up...

but tappytoon only has up to chapter 11???

and the raws on kakao only go up to chapter 30..

Is this on hiatus? I initially thought it was dropped but the raws only go up to chapter 30 as well.

Ain taking a fat L by his father doing just. Exactly the same thing as him
Blood truly is thicker, as they pass the L between themselves of getting a mothers affection lol

MC is said to have read all the books since its her favorite. However she acts like she doesn't know anything. MC is not likeable at all. Her naivety is not cute.

Love the story, my only complaint (and it's actually something with most redheaded female characters) is that the artists always dress them up in red/reddish/pink clothing. It clashes with their hair, and then her eyes are red too...it's just too much red. 🥴🤯👹👺

There's something I’ve been wondering...
It was said that Ain's old mother, before our MC appeared, constantly abused him, which made him grow up, kill her, etc. But why did he keep this façade of being a good and kind boy even when she treated him badly? I'm sure he could have destroyed her whenever he wanted to, but he never did. I can't understand the motivation.

@Jurrzs I think it because unlike other MC's she's realizing that she's changing the plot; therefore she might truly believe something won't happen exactly as before

This was pretty interesting at first, but now it's all just fluff, and the characters have become dull in my opinion. Poor progress in terms of plot/events, but the extreme change in personalities of the 2 male characters was too fast and unconvincing.

And the art is getting too plain and losing the fine details, like somehow the artist is getting lazy lol.

No longer worth waiting for

Users who are viewing this thread