I Became the Villain's Mother

content in a nutshell: innocent childless mother becomes the
*supposedly sacrificial*
step-mother of the born villain

edit:
there is not a child in the world that doesnt yearn for a mothers love and that includes born serial killers
conversely the duke and by extension the author seems to know quite a bit about psychology and its application in child care
growing and raising an able sociopath that won't self destruct is quite hard

Here’s for the People who noticed the chapters that went missing, chapters up to 30-36 went missing ,Because the author / artist found out about the group making translations for the manhwa, and told them to stop , so chapter 36 for them were their last one they translated for this manhwa. (That’s why you can’t find those chapters)

Btw I believe this was another group who picked up this manhwa
That some how got found out

If your hoping for free translations i wouldn't bother, heard the author and artist are on witch hunts for fan subs

I don’t know why everyone is saying fuck Tappytoon when in the first place, they aren’t the ones going after illegal translations. It’s always the artists or original publishers. Haven’t you guys notice that a great deal of Tappytoon’s titles still get translated if the fan TL is ahead unless the author or artist notices and tweets about it or asks the fan group to stop privately? In the second place, piracy is wrong. If the creator doesn’t allow it and especially if there’s an official translated version, it’s wrong and you’re basically stealing from artists who often have to hire assistants out of their own pocket (I’ve seen webtoon artists say they have to, whereas with many manga even those that aren’t that popular the publishers will give them assistants to help draw). The modestly popular ones usually make a decent amount of money, but when you count how many hours they work, it’s practically minimum wage. When it comes down to it, these are luxuries, not something you truly need or something that will help you on your way to attain something you need.

If they don’t get paid enough for their work, they just won’t do it, or maybe they want to but the publishing company cancels the series due to poor sales, or they have to put out much less content due to working another job in order to pay the bills and maybe support dependents. That’s just how this world works.

I read fan TLs if there’s no official or they’re further ahead and buy them once they’re available but I know most people aren’t like me. I would do the same as these artists, and don’t lie and say you wouldn’t either. Who would work such grueling hours on tight deadlines for free?

Supporter
yes, tappytoon is kind of expensive
it's about par with or more expensive than buying cinema tickets

I want to continue this but i dont think my parents would allow me to spend my money on books :<<
well had fun while it lasted ;'( sad that it was dropped but they gotta make a living and they worked hard drawing this chapter 36 was the last chapter ive read and i was left on a cliffhanger :<

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I also saw this on Tapas... But I could be wrong. If it is then acquiring ways to pay for those not wanting to use Tappytoons would be easier.

Sad it isn't here anymore though since it's easier to keep track. Oh well.

omg thank you so much for updating this @GourmetScans!!😍 the quality and translation is honestly top-notch for me!! keep up the good work! 😙😙

PMG THANK U FOR FHE UPDATE OMGGG??????

AAAAAA LOVE LOVE AND EIN IS SO CUTE AAAAAA these manhwas be making me wanna have kids istg

Users who are viewing this thread