I Became the Villain's Mother

Dex-chan lover
step mom? then i see the genre is romance... ah i know where this goes...

AAAAAA CUTE CUTE CUTEEE IM SO HAPPY THANK U FOR TRANSLATING I'LL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT UPDATE EHHEHEE

@zeever

nonononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoono

UR WRONG

I don't really like the heroine now. It was nice at first how she was thinking that Ein was an angel, but now it seems like her wishful thinking. It won't solve the problems with his personality and antisocial behaviour. I know he was raised that way, and it's good, that Roselia shows him love, but that's not enough. She didn't even bother to know his real self.
The way she behaves, when other kid got hurt... Wasn't she a daycare teacher? I totally agree, that other kid was an asshole, but most kids are like this. I'm not trying to defense him, but all he did was some offensive speech and pushing Ein to the ground, while Ein beat him up pretty bad. I'm not saying Ein was wrong when he did this, but Roselia clearly was. I think it's awful, how she didn't give a f about this situation and was offended, when other mother became angry at Ein.

@love_60
"Cassius’s reaction to ein’s birth 💀😭 my dude just said ‘good job' 😭"
You know that was probably the nicest thing he had ever said at that point in life.

Users who are viewing this thread